Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccsae

Petition: Stop Rotoworld blurb on Yahoo fantasy site

Don't you think people have minds of their own? I like to read what Rotoworld has to say but they aren't managing my fantasy teams I am. I trade someone, drop someone, add someone based on my observations and research well beyond what Rotoworld has to say. Man up those of you who are for this petition and admit that in your warped sense of reality this prevents you from getting one over on someone.

is there even ONE single instance of an online petition EVER accomplishing something?

All the time. Change.org has been sucessful with a lot of things.

Don't you think people have minds of their own? I like to read what Rotoworld has to say but they aren't managing my fantasy teams I am. I trade someone, drop someone, add someone based on my observations and research well beyond what Rotoworld has to say. Man up those of you who are for this petition and admit that in your warped sense of reality this prevents you from getting one over on someone.

Exactly right ^^^^

The difference between a veteran and a rookie is that a veteran doesn't take the blue text as his fantasy football bible