Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go  Texans Go

The "LOST" Thread

7 days until the season premiere. Anybody watch this show? I've seen almost every single episode!

I used to watch the show. But after a while is just got too bland. 45 questions a show, no answers throughout the whole season. And it is the same crap every episode it just got stupid. I do like Mr. Eko's charatcer though, he was cool

Can't wait man! One week and counting. I hope the stupid writers go back to work soon so they don't leave the season hanging in mid-air. Then again it is Lost and for every one answer, we get ten questions!

LOST!!! Ya. i agree w/ ya'll this season we need answers and not more questions. I heard there are at least 3 more seasons. Not sure what they could do in 3 seasons (16 episodes each) but we will have to wait to find out!

Never watched it but I'm sure I'd like it if I saw it from the very beginning...still pissed off over 24 not starting...

Big Lost fan here....looking forward to these 6 new episodes....gotta say the cliffhanger was among the best I've ever seen (and the best of the 3 seasons)

Big Lost fan here....looking forward to these 6 new episodes....gotta say the cliffhanger was among the best I've ever seen (and the best of the 3 seasons)

I don't know the names of the Episodes though i have watched everyone. Which one was the cliffhanger?

never seen it... dont really care to

you are missing out. go ahead and rent or buy seasons 1-3....show is as good as or better than Dexter!

Used to be a great show. Now it's a good show. Agree with some of the guys above that we better start getting some answers or I'm moving on.

Used to be a great show. Now it's a good show. Agree with some of the guys above that we better start getting some answers or I'm moving on.

Well said Zara, I agree.

Lost is a very frustrating show. Last year was tough to watch, up until the final four episodes. They were awesome, I just wish they could even out the quality of the shows. There tends to be nothing going on, or everything going on.

I go back and forth on the show constantly, but I'll continue to watch it. I agree with Zara though, they have to start giving up more info.

I'm pumped as well, I just got finished re-watching all three seasons getting my girl friend caught up. My theory is that the good people end up teaming up with the others. Some bad peeps are gonna get off that boat I think.

Im STOKED. Ive never missed an episode and ive been counting down the days 'til next thursday. I, however, hadnt even thought about the writer's strike. We were supposed to get 16 straight new episodes......now we're getting only 6!!??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!??

Well said Zara, I agree.

I'm a huge Lost fan and agree that I get frustrated because it always leaves you guessing. But really I compare it to a great book. They can sometimes leave you guessing before answering things at the very end. Now a book you don't have to wait a week before reading the next chapter (or close to a year!), but I think we're programmed to get answers on TV in an hour now and it's frustrating when we don't.....I can't stop watching.

I have seen Lost a few times and to me it is the Nickleback of TV shows. All episodes are the same and you can't really tell one episode from the next, kind of like Nicklebacks music.

I have seen Lost a few times and to me it is the Nickleback of TV shows. All episodes are the same and you can't really tell one episode from the next, kind of like Nicklebacks music.

Lost is not the sort of show you can watch intermittently. miss an episode or two and you also are "lost". i love how all the characters lives intertwine with each other. im really anticipating this thursdays show. also, i thought 8 episodes were done so far, hopefully so cause i need those 2 extra episodes.

Lost is not the sort of show you can watch intermittently. miss an episode or two and you also are "lost". i love how all the characters lives intertwine with each other. im really anticipating this thursdays show. also, i thought 8 episodes were done so far, hopefully so cause i need those 2 extra episodes.

8 is what I heard as well. And yes Fishes you pretty much have to watch every episode to enjoy it.

Me and my friends talked about Lost all day...I think Wednseday they have something about Lost on ABC for 2 hours!