Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go  Texans Go

The "LOST" Thread

I think there is saomethign tommorow about lost on abc!

Tomorrow night, ABC is showing last season's Season Finale. I heard its modified with a new twist or two, as well.

Tomorrow night, ABC is showing last season's Season Finale. I heard its modified with a new twist or two, as well.

really? nice!

ive got the DVR set and ready!

watching it now

good, now i remember were we left off.

23 Hours and 48 Minutes till the Premiere starts!

I have seen Lost a few times and to me it is the Nickleback of TV shows. All episodes are the same and you can't really tell one episode from the next, kind of like Nicklebacks music.

You might not like the show, but comparing them to Nickelback's music....that's harsh. No show deserves that!

4 hours!!!

Now, for once, this IS something we can agree on. Only 2 hours to go!

Just finished the premiere...not that bad at all IMO. I think now they are not doing flashbacks but rather the future...i wonder what hurley (hugo) meant when he said Oceanic 6! Hmm...!

I did. Was that Jack's dad in the rocking chair? (In Jacob's cabin)

The six are Hurley, Jack, Kate and 3more we dont know yet.....but one died .

I did. Was that Jack's dad in the rocking chair? (In Jacob's cabin)

The six are Hurley, Jack, Kate and 3more we dont know yet.....but one died .

ya, i don't know if it was jack;s dad. Anyway i think the other 3 besides Kate, Hurley, and Jack which we know are prolly Sawyer Locke and Sayid and IMO Sawyer or Locke were the ones that died!

DO you really want to know? I'm a spoiler fanatic and have the dirt...

how do u have the dirt?

how do u have the dirt?

Spoiler sites and such. Don't look if you don't want to know, however the first four episodes of this season have been completely spoiled and a lot of facts are known about 4-8.

The only secret never spoiled the last few years were the season finale fade to blacks that were taped with top secret clearance and minimal staff/actors. "We need to take the boy", the Portuguese guys in the blizzard calling Penny, and the flash forward last season were well kept secrets. However even the flash forward was leaked the day of the finale, hours before it aired(maybe even the day before).

Spoiler sites and such. Don't look if you don't want to know, however the first four episodes of this season have been completely spoiled and a lot of facts are known about 4-8.

trust me...i ain't gonna look.

ya, i don't know if it was jack;s dad. Anyway i think the other 3 besides Kate, Hurley, and Jack which we know are prolly Sawyer Locke and Sayid and IMO Sawyer or Locke were the ones that died!

Well, at the end of last year's finale, Kate said "Why would I go to the funeral?" as if it was someone that she was upset with or didnt like. On top of that, the way that Hurley said "I should have gone with you instead of Locke" to Jack tonight makes me think that Locke did something to really f--k them over. No one besides Jack went to the funeral. If you're right about the Oceanic 6, id think that Locke was the one who died.......Kate wouldnt have said that if it were Sawyer or Sayid.

Another thing about the funeral that I was thinking (and this isnt meant to be racist in any way): I was thinking that the person that died was black or at least from the ghetto. The funeral home that Jack showed up to was in a s---y neighborhood, had a group of 3-4 black dudes hanging around the front of it, and then a black priest. It could be nothing, or it could have been FOX's shotty way of giving us a clue. At first I thought: Rose....but that doesnt make sense cuz im sure others would have went to her funeral, and Kate wouldnt have said that about not wanting to go. So i had an interesting thought: What if the person who died was Michael????? It would seemingly fit. Jack may have been all torn up about it cuz it brought back memories of what Michael did and how he sold everyone out. Jack also didnt seem like he was upset about the actual person who died, but more about the news of the death (if that makes sense). Also, it would explain why Kate said what she said. Just a shot in the dark.

One more thing. Does anyone understand what's going on with Jack's dad???? He was dead, but in the finale from last year, Jack clearly said: "Go upstairs and get my dad, if Im drunker than he is, you can fire me." Is there some way that he's still alive? Im soooooo confused.

yeah I have no idea what happened at all, I need to rewatch last seasons finale to figure out what's going on again...

The impression I get is that Kate is married to Sawyer. When she meets Jack at the airport, she says "he'll" be wondering where I am. I assume they want us to think she's still with Sawyer. As for the person in the coffin, I actually thought it was Ben! I think they want us to think it's Locke but that would be too obvious. But, if I'm right and it's Ben, I can't explain why Jack was so upset about it so that sort of kills my theory. The Walt theory is quite interesting.

The impression I get is that Kate is married to Sawyer. When she meets Jack at the airport, she says "he'll" be wondering where I am. I assume they want us to think she's still with Sawyer. As for the person in the coffin, I actually thought it was Ben! I think they want us to think it's Locke but that would be too obvious. But, if I'm right and it's Ben, I can't explain why Jack was so upset about it so that sort of kills my theory. The Walt theory is quite interesting.

My first thought was Ben too....but I just cant see Ben ever leaving the island. Thats why im not so sure that Locke is one of the 'Oceanic 6' either. It seems like both Ben and Locke will die before they get taken off the island. I actually never thought about Sawyer being the guy that kate was talking about. Thats interesting. I wouldnt be surprised. I also think that Desmond makes it off the island and sees Penny again (but he wasnt on the plane so isnt part of the Oceanic 6). I wouldnt be surprised if Nadia (Sayid's love interest) comes into play somehow....they made a bigger story out of it on the recap show that I would have expected.

My first thought was Ben too....but I just cant see Ben ever leaving the island. Thats why im not so sure that Locke is one of the 'Oceanic 6' either. It seems like both Ben and Locke will die before they get taken off the island. I actually never thought about Sawyer being the guy that kate was talking about. Thats interesting. I wouldnt be surprised. I also think that Desmond makes it off the island and sees Penny again (but he wasnt on the plane so isnt part of the Oceanic 6). I wouldnt be surprised if Nadia (Sayid's love interest) comes into play somehow....they made a bigger story out of it on the recap show that I would have expected.

The Oceanic 6:

Jack

Kate

Hurley we know made it

Dez said if Charlie did what he had to do,he saw Claire and the baby getting on a helicopter..that could be construed as either 1 or 2 of the 6, assuming that is actually the helicopter off the island and not these new "others"

Jack's dad may be back to life, and he may be one of the six.

Sawyer could be one of the 6. Kate had to get back to someone.

The dead person is one of the 6. Could be Micheal, could be Ben.