Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go  Texans Go

The "LOST" Thread

yeah definitely more questions than answers.... I was choked how the ended it though. That stuff is addicting.

yeah definitely more questions than answers.... I was choked how the ended it though. That stuff is addicting.

aint that the truth. every week you get maybe a question answered only to have more questions. but it is always addicting.

i was a big lost fan the first season...but as the seasons are goin along...im losing more interest...

my favorite show right now is HEROES...i cant wait for that to get goin again...

I thought the season premiere was great. I'm guessing from now on we'll see alot of flash forwards?? instead of flashbacks. I just don't know how the hell they have 2 more seasons planned out after this one.

BTW anyone know when the Shield season premiere is??

I thought the season premiere was great. I'm guessing from now on we'll see alot of flash forwards?? instead of flashbacks. I just don't know how the hell they have 2 more seasons planned out after this one.

BTW anyone know when the Shield season premiere is??

i actually thought lost was over at the end of the last season...lol...until i saw a commercial for the new season like a week ago...

they'd milk it... they got writers that can just make stuff up on the fly and drag it longer, its just a matter of how much do they want to deviate from the original plot and how much extras they want to get into. With the 2 years announcement that at least gives some closure to the fans that the end is coming soon, and it'll all be revealed sooner rather than later.

well that 2nd episode KICKED a**. This is going to be a GREAT season. End the strike!

well that 2nd episode KICKED a**. This is going to be a GREAT season. End the strike!

i hope they end the strike soon, they may have already passed the point of no return though(as far as this season is concerned)

watching 2nd episode now...missed it on thursday

ya that was a great episode...now who was the man on the boat ben is talking about???

around 2 more hours!!!

So pumped...so w/ writers strike over do they play all 16 this season?

Nice episode...now we know 4 of the Oceanic 6...I'm assumign the "flashback" was the future! Otherwise 1 question: What was that missile that hit the island and daniel (wtvr his name is) picked up and it was 31 minutes off?

Great episode tonite...i guess the other member is Aaron (Claire's baby) That prolly also means kate didnt make it!

Great episode tonite...i guess the other member is Aaron (Claire's baby) That prolly also means kate didnt make it!

I would assume you mean Claire, not Kate right? So the Oceanic Six are Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley and Aaron so far? As always, can't wait for next weeks episode. Miles might have lockjaw with that grenade in his mouth for a week!

I would assume you mean Claire, not Kate right? So the Oceanic Six are Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley and Aaron so far? As always, can't wait for next weeks episode. Miles might have lockjaw with that grenade in his mouth for a week!

ya, thanx...Well those are the 5 alive of the Oceanic 6... when will we find out the dead one?

Looking forward to next week!

ya, thanx...Well those are the 5 alive of the Oceanic 6... when will we find out the dead one?

Looking forward to next week!

I wouldn't be so sure that Aaron is actually one of the Oceanic 6, there might be a twist considering Kate is posing as his mother.

I wouldn't be so sure that Aaron is actually one of the Oceanic 6, there might be a twist considering Kate is posing as his mother.

true...maybe kate is pregnant and also named her son aaron

true...maybe kate is pregnant and also named her son aaron

Actually, now that I think about it. Aaron might not be considered a survivor considering he was born after the plane went down. Maybe the 6 are referring to people who were actually on the plane when the crash occured.

u guys are thinkin too hard...lol

I've been recapping this season so far....as far as character development, new twists, and things "happening".....i gotta say this is the best season so far. This show is REALLY good right now.

I've been recapping this season so far....as far as character development, new twists, and things "happening".....i gotta say this is the best season so far. This show is REALLY good right now.

I agree, I was really dissapointed with last season. Why in Kate's trial did they say that only eight people survived the crash?

And I still don't get why only six people got back from the island......

I agree, I was really dissapointed with last season. Why in Kate's trial did they say that only eight people survived the crash?

And I still don't get why only six people got back from the island......

At the end,when Jack met her in the garage, they implied that they lied about the 8 people...like something is happening before the rescue where they want to hide the fact that everyone else survived.

At the end,when Jack met her in the garage, they implied that they lied about the 8 people...like something is happening before the rescue where they want to hide the fact that everyone else survived.

i thought the implication was also about kate saving all the people. all the way around Jack lied. so really there is no telling whats up. last nights twist was just downright wicked!

Ya i'm thinking they had to cover something up, probably all the stuff about the others and the murders.

u guys are thinkin too hard...lol

Being a Lost fan is all about thinking too hard!