Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go  Texans Go

The "LOST" Thread

iite, i'm excited for tommorow...looks good!

Are they airing all 16 in a row this season? or are they stopping like they originally planned too?

iite, i'm excited for tommorow...looks good!

Are they airing all 16 in a row this season? or are they stopping like they originally planned too?

they will be taking a break in March and then coming back strong...maybe like 13 episodes for this season, due to the strike

they will be taking a break in March and then coming back strong...maybe like 13 episodes for this season, due to the strike

isn't the strike over?

isn't the strike over?

Yeah but they had 6 episodes done BEFORE the strike....so now they need to get to writing, filming and editing.

interesting episode...i thought they were gonna focus on locke and ben! well great episode noethelss...i have a q though. What happened to Locke's father? is he still on the island? alive? dead?

I'll say it again....best season ever

You know it Max! Of course for every answer we get, there are five more questions.

You know it Max! Of course for every answer we get, there are five more questions.

before these episodes came out I was thinking "how is this 3 more seasons?" Now I'm wondering how they can contain it to 3.

before these episodes came out I was thinking "how is this 3 more seasons?" Now I'm wondering how they can contain it to 3.

I'm convinced, they can have the show last a lot longer than three seasons. The writers can just create plot lines on the fly and bring in new characters at whim. I like the new characters they introduced (Miles, Daniel, etc).

Excited for tonite...i'll be watching lost and the rockets at the same time! Rockets during commercials...u know it's a good thing Lost has so many cammercials!

I liked the episode tonight. This season has been stellar. There is supposed to be sick cliffhanger on the last filmed episode(episode 8). I'm dying to know what it is.

I liked the episode tonight. This season has been stellar. There is supposed to be sick cliffhanger on the last filmed episode(episode 8). I'm dying to know what it is.

wat r we up to right now? episode number?

Did anyone go back to the first ep of season 3 and check to see if Goodwin's wife was in it? I didn't recall seeing her.

Did anyone go back to the first ep of season 3 and check to see if Goodwin's wife was in it? I didn't recall seeing her.

I don't recall ever seeing her either. That's the great thing about Lost. They can intoduce new characters at will and bring back old ones as well. I hope Boone, Michael & Walt didn't change their phone numbers!

I don't recall ever seeing her either. That's the great thing about Lost. They can intoduce new characters at will and bring back old ones as well. I hope Boone, Michael & Walt didn't change their phone numbers!

they said on previews for next episode that they are bringing back characters that u never thought would be back...I HOPE ITS MICHAEL AND WALT

I'm missing it cuz i'm out until 9...is the episode gonna be available on ABC right after the original showing? (Shows at 8 ends at 9, will it be on ABC.com at 9?)

I'm missing it cuz i'm out until 9...is the episode gonna be available on ABC right after the original showing? (Shows at 8 ends at 9, will it be on ABC.com at 9?)

They are not on the website until the next day

She wasn't...I went back to s03e01 and she is not in the shot anywhere - and they pan a lot of different angles, you would have seen her.

That ep was pretty irrelevant imho - although I do like that Ben can communicate w/ people in that ivy-covered whisper yard.

Of course Michael's coming back - Harold Perrineau has nothing better to do, and they need to get Walt filmed as much as possible before he gets to be 6'5.

Anyone wondering where the other Others went, and whatever happened to the kids they took from the plane back in season 2? Cuz...I do.

She wasn't...I went back to s03e01 and she is not in the shot anywhere - and they pan a lot of different angles, you would have seen her.

That ep was pretty irrelevant imho - although I do like that Ben can communicate w/ people in that ivy-covered whisper yard.

Of course Michael's coming back - Harold Perrineau has nothing better to do, and they need to get Walt filmed as much as possible before he gets to be 6'5.

Anyone wondering where the other Others went, and whatever happened to the kids they took from the plane back in season 2? Cuz...I do.

That is exactly what I thought when I was watching last week's episode. I think Goodwin's wife is the first "Other" I have seen in a looong time. Where did they all go?

MICHAEL "KEVIN JOHNSON" IS BACK!!!

I saw that coming from a mile away. Lost is pretty good at suprises, but that was not one of them.

I saw that coming from a mile away. Lost is pretty good at suprises, but that was not one of them.

ya, it was him, walt, or echo (thats what i thought)...well that last episode was arguably one of the best ever!