Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTo34

12.07.14 - St. Louis Rams @ Washington Redskins

Zuerlein missed XP, two missed FGs. This is a sad day.

Nice to see Mason in there a lot. Kids got some moves.

2 Austin sweeps in a row from the Rams. lol. Their O can be fun to watch when they get going.

It's sadder than Reed isn't doing ish. Need a TD+ in the second half.

Benched Gates because I needed a high ceiling performance. 94 total passing yards ain't cutting it.

Washington is awful. I've been a fan of this team for 20+ years and almost every one of them has been bad. Ugh.

Ive faced St Louis defense past two weeks in my main league.

I lost by .4 last week because of them. Not doing fantasy next year unless defenses are taken out

Jordan Reed, you SOB. I hold you all year through your injury. I drop you during your only productive week. I somehow get you back and put you back in. And now you're once again a useless POS. I hate you, Jordan Reed.

I don't understand why RG3 isn't at least getting a chance. Colt McCoy is an eternal clipboard holder. They're just trying to save face in Washington. I don't care if it's Gruden that goes or RG3 that goes. Somebody needs to go. And that somebody needs to be Dan Snyder. This franchise is as messed up as Oakland.

I'll bet that RGIII starts next week. But the above post is right. This franchise is as messed up as Oakland.

oh noooos, they faked xp so Legatron wouldn't have to kick it.... overs... last game for the leg

No way. Don't you remember the Legatron thread? He's the greatest kicker in the history of the NFL. I'm sure it was just the wind or something that has been giving him a hard time. Yeah, that's it.

How much did the Redskins give up to the Rams to get RGIII? And who did they get with those picks? That was an embarassing trade to give up all those picks for a bench warmer who had 1 good year.