Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smoove002

Clever Fantasy Team Names

24 posts in this topic

what are some clever team names i can think of for my team involving my players. i was thinking something like Kirilenkos Gun Shop or like Gasols Gas Pump or Smooves Smoothies lol idk. if u have any clever ones that involve my players let me know, thanks.

what are some clever team names i can think of for my team involving my players. i was thinking something like Kirilenkos Gun Shop or like Gasols Gas Pump or Smooves Smoothies lol idk. if u have any clever ones that involve my players let me know, thanks.

U know whats really claver........posting about basketball team names in the baseball forum.........now thats........

CLAVER!

Go with Gasols Gas Pump. Although Kirinlenkos Gun Shop is pretty good too. Aww heck, go with Smooves Smoothies. That'll show em.

One guy in my league is named the GAY GUYS. Rudy Gay is on his team.

Guy in my league with Rudy is: Gay Boys.

I have Lebron and I am: The King and I

the first place team with Kaman is: Kamandos

Having Gay on your team gives you limitless possiblities! I've got Luol Deng, too, so my team name is:

Deng Gay

My current team in 1st Place in Yahoo H2H league --- Kamanators

Then there are those that just have me LMAO: Mobley's Misfits, Scola's Scrubs, Szczerbiakions, Cassell's Clowns, Getcha Popcorn Ready and AllHailTheKing LBJ23.

one year, i decided to change my team name to whoever at that time was the worst ranked player according to yahoo's basketball player rater. my team was Ademola Okulaja.

one year, i decided to change my team name to whoever at that time was the worst ranked player according to yahoo's basketball player rater. my team was Ademola Okulaja.

i just changed my team's name to "okur's onions"

okur cause he's been sucking it up this year and onions cause our league is toronto based and our stupid announcer is obssesed with onions

Amaregeddon.

nice...I have been trying to think of a new one. I am Isaiah's Moving Co. right now, but I am due for a change beings my team is falling apart in front of my eyes with all if these trade talks and signings of FAs.