Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

99prbQBnt1

Week 15 - RB help - Tre Mason, Dan Herron, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Latavius Murray, Kerwynn Williams

I'm a heavy underdog for this week's matchup!! Need RB help for week 15.

Which 2 out of these "studs"? Andre Williams still available on waivers.. I can pick him up as well...

Tre Mason

Dan Herron

Rashad Jennings

Ryan Mathews

Latavius Murray

Kerwynn Williams

Thanks.. WHIR!!

Tre Mason vs. ARI (2nd against run)

Dan Herron vs. HOU (14th)

Rashad Jennings vs. WSH (4th)

Ryan Mathews vs. DEN (5th)

Latavius Murray @ KC (11th)

Kerwynn Williams @ STL (6th)

none of these are favorable matchups at all.. ugghhh!!

I'm also interested in this group of RBs.

Latavious has KC (he lit them up)

Tre plays Thursday vs Arizona

I order them as

Murray

Mason

Mathews

Jennings

Williams

Herron

Not much separating them though.

Am I missing something with L Murray? 1) Sparano said he will limit his carries. Yes Oakland beat San Fran, bit there was some pride on the line, since both teams are from California. I doubt he gets 20 carries again this season. 2) Yes, he burned the Chiefs, but this time the Chiefs play at home, and if they manage to build an early lead, Murray will disappear, since he can't catch.

I have a similar RB situation but mine is PPR.

I'm benching Latavius Murray. Yes, he lit up KC for two touchdowns. Did you know that those were the only two rushing TD's KC has let up ALL SEASON?!?!?

I'm thinking KC is shooting for revenge on Murray for those and will make a point to bottle him up. Stay away in my opinion.

As for the others, I'm starting Mason and Herron. Herron is essentially what Ahmad Bradshaw was only Richardson has now fallen further down in the coaches eyes.

I can never put my faith in the Giants so I would stay away from them.

Good point Donkey Doolittle.. I currently have Herron as my flex.. may change it up now and move J Gordon there and bench Murray. thanks!!

I have a similar RB situation but mine is PPR.

I'm benching Latavius Murray. Yes, he lit up KC for two touchdowns. Did you know that those were the only two rushing TD's KC has let up ALL SEASON?!?!?

I'm thinking KC is shooting for revenge on Murray for those and will make a point to bottle him up. Stay away in my opinion.

As for the others, I'm starting Mason and Herron. Herron is essentially what Ahmad Bradshaw was only Richardson has now fallen further down in the coaches eyes.

I can never put my faith in the Giants so I would stay away from them.

Umm...Arizona has let up the 3rd fewest rushing scores. The fewest YPC. So I would not be so sure to play Tre over Murray.

KC has lost some people on defesne, Oakland just beat up the Niners and are likely feeling good. I dont buy the whole revenge thing. I think Streeter is back so they will get burned hard if they try and stack the box.

Arizona playing for playoff life. I expect aggressive defense. It's a close call though.