Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StuPitt

Benjamin or VJAX?

Cam is out and I would go with VJAX.

He will be stronger ROS as teams give more attention to Mike Evans.

Go with KB Derek Anderson is getting the start Sunday.

I own both and am much more confident about Benjamin regardless of his QB this week.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=498045

i used to own both and dropped vjax before his big game last week and no one picked him up.

KB is an every-week start...vjax is about the #40 overall WR in standard, and KB is #14. don't overthink it, and don't chase last week's points from an inconsistent player on a bad team.

Kelvin Benjamin would be the safer play. VJAX's production is very inconsistent and he's not the primary red zone target on that offense.

Cam may be out but Kelvin Benjamin still did well with Anderson as the starter back in Week 1.

I'd actually go vjax on this. Feel that they are both trending in the opposite direction. Evans getting most of the attention so vjax is freed up more and Benjamin's slowing down a bit. Almost every time you see a 2nd string qb play in place of the starter the #1 receiver targets and production goes down. (Maclin/Sanchez, quick/hill) 2nd qbs jst dnt have that instant rapport with one specific wr favorite target like the starters who have been playing together. My .02

Thanks for mine