Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rando

How to view other posters' signatures

I turned off viewing other posters signatures a few years ago when the site had the pale blue background. Now with this new version I can't figure out how to re-enable viewing other posters' signatures, and I can't find a help topic for it.

Anyone know how to hook me up? I'm trying to make good on WHIR offers but am stymied big-time. If you can help me I absolutely WHIR.

It's funny, well sad actually, that questions like this go unanswered even when multiple people who probably know the answer are too inconsiderate and lazy to write two sentences. I posted a question about how to post videos years ago, only to have multiple views with zero answers. I'd answer your question, but I honestly don't know how. Signatures are pointless anyways. Who cares who some random person has on their fantasy team?

I turned off viewing other posters signatures a few years ago when the site had the pale blue background. Now with this new version I can't figure out how to re-enable viewing other posters' signatures, and I can't find a help topic for it.

Anyone know how to hook me up? I'm trying to make good on WHIR offers but am stymied big-time. If you can help me I absolutely WHIR.

Apologies for seeing this so late. It's pretty straightforward:

1. Click on your profile in the top right corner and select "Manage Ignore Prefs."

YHIvWgL.png

2. On the very top, right abover "Users I'm Ignoring," there's a small box which states, "Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages." Uncheck it.

vjUwCY2.png

That should do the job. :)

It's funny, well sad actually, that questions like this go unanswered even when multiple people who probably know the answer are too inconsiderate and lazy to write two sentences. I posted a question about how to post videos years ago, only to have multiple views with zero answers. I'd answer your question, but I honestly don't know how. Signatures are pointless anyways. Who cares who some random person has on their fantasy team?

I believe only YouTube videos can be embedded, and they're detected automatically by forum software. Just make sure the url includes an 's' in "https." Some videos are still only "http," so if you're trying to link one of those, just insert an 's' at the end and it'll be embedded.