Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psmith06

Unique Rotosserie League needs 1 owner

This is a 14 team league that has been operating since 2001. The league is very stable and competitive. There is a $150 fee and all money collected goes back out as prize money with first place paying $650 and 6th place getting their $150 back. I use a slow on-line draft that will start on March 19th and usually ends within a few days. I am only looking for a dedicated player as you can change your lineup daily in this league and I want somebody who will give it their best regardless of where they are in the standings. I live in the Cleveland area but there are teams from all over the country. We use 14 categories in our league (not the traditional 10) but no silly ones. We use errors, hitter strikeouts, OPS and quality starts in addition to the usual categories and it makes for a fun league. We tweak the categories occasionally but it is done by league vote as we always strive to make things better. If you think you might be interested, send me an email and I will send you a copy of our league rules and constitution. My email address is philsm66@gmail.com. Thanks for the interest. Phil