Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdsparty32

NL-ONLY $75 10 Team Modified 5x5 Roto Auction Keeper League

I may be interested if you still have a spot

We are full right now but I can put you on the waiting list in case someone drops out/doesn't pay.

I'm also starting an AL-Only league with the exact same format, and that one has 2 spots left still if you're interested in that...

looks like the final spot has opened up again, who wants it? Draft set for Friday, March 13th @ 6:30 PM EST...

Count me in...I recently moved to Iowa for work, will miss my live auction league in DC. I'm an experienced owner.

contact me at scott@rsnorg.org

looks like the final spot has opened up again, who wants it? Draft set for Friday, March 13th @ 6:30 PM EST...

Did you message me? I missed your email if you did...

Did you message me? I missed your email if you did...

Yes I emailed you on 2/8, maybe it went to your spam folder? Shoot me an email at deeterbr@gmail.com

The final spot may have opened up again. 9 out of 10 have signed up on CBS and paid on LeagueSafe. The Inaugural Auction Draft is set for Friday, March 13th at 6:30 PM EST. Just need 1 more, so the first person to respond and pay on LeagueSafe will get the spot.

The last spot is indeed OPEN. Inaugural Auction Draft is set for Friday, March 13th at 6:30 PM EST. Reply in this thread or PM me with your email if you want in.