Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Domingo

I am in a good mood. Post your questions in the comment section below and I'll answer

This doesn't mean that I'm a fantasy expert or something and I could be right or wrong lol. But I do have my opinions and my opinions have brought decent success in the past

how does my team look overall? I think now that guys are starting to get healthy, i am starting to run through other teams but i do want to make 2 moves: trade kevin love and replace jarrett jack(i think) since d will is coming back soon.

trade love for bosh straight up? or try to get millsap+collison?

drop jack for len, t jones, payton,kaman, D mo, or shabazz?

12 team H2H 9 cat currently sitting in 4th/5th and have been moving up with 6-3 and 7-2 wins the last two weeks..

3 questions but i couldnt help myself haha thanks

Conley,Hill,jack,kcp,smart,durant,mkg,ersan,rolo,len,gortat . This is my main team..what can i do to improve?playing roto 12team middle of the pack..i need to my team stay healthy and i Think i can get some spots..

Hi, I can't decide between these 3 bigs on my FA list

Kelly Olynyk, RoLo, Timofey Mozgov.

Im holding Mozzy right now, but I had planned to hold him until better news upon RoLo's return.

Here's the rest of my team and league cats just to help you answer the question better.

PG: Wall, Conley, MCW, Rubio

SG: Kawhi, DeRozan, G. Hill

SF: Durant, Greek Freak, R. Covington

PF: Griffin, Markieff

C: Drummond, Ibaka, Tim Mozgov

If you need to know the CATS in my ROTO league they are:

FGM, FTM, 3PTM, OREB, DREB, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO, PF, TECH, EJCT, DD, TD.

Thanks!!

how does my team look overall? I think now that guys are starting to get healthy, i am starting to run through other teams but i do want to make 2 moves: trade kevin love and replace jarrett jack(i think) since d will is coming back soon.

trade love for bosh straight up? or try to get millsap+collison?

drop jack for len, t jones, payton,kaman, D mo, or shabazz?

12 team H2H 9 cat currently sitting in 4th/5th and have been moving up with 6-3 and 7-2 wins the last two weeks..

3 questions but i couldnt help myself haha thanks

Your team looks very solid for a 12-team. Eithero f those deals would be great for Love if you could pull it off, but I prefer Millsap+Collison. Millsap is arguably even better than Bosh.

Conley,Hill,jack,kcp,smart,durant,mkg,ersan,rolo,len,gortat . This is my main team..what can i do to improve?playing roto 12team middle of the pack..i need to my team stay healthy and i Think i can get some spots..

To be very honest I rarely play roto and it's hard to give advice without the context of where you are in the standings per cat. You dont have to say which ones they are now but looking at your team your PG should be better when Hill is back, try to sell high on Jack, and your bigs could use an upgrade.

Hi, I can't decide between these 3 bigs on my FA list

Kelly Olynyk, RoLo, Timofey Mozgov.

Im holding Mozzy right now, but I had planned to hold him until better news upon RoLo's return.

Here's the rest of my team and league cats just to help you answer the question better.

PG: Wall, Conley, MCW, Rubio

SG: Kawhi, DeRozan, G. Hill

SF: Durant, Greek Freak, R. Covington

PF: Griffin, Markieff

C: Drummond, Ibaka, Tim Mozgov

If you need to know the CATS in my ROTO league they are:

FGM, FTM, 3PTM, OREB, DREB, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO, PF, TECH, EJCT, DD, TD.

Thanks!!

Ooh no points in the cats interesting. It's hard to give advice without the league size, but I'll assume this is standard 12. In terms of ROS value I like Mozgov the least out of those three tbh. Olynyk is probably the highest upside but the highest bust probability as well. If your league is very competitive and eager AND if you are high safely in the standings you can consider stashing Rolo now. I'm leaning towards stashing Rolo esp if points are not counted

1.) With the news of Nikola Pekovic coming back this week or next, would you drop Jusef Nurkic for him?

2.) Where can I improve in my team and who should I look to target:

12 Team / H2H / 9 Cats (FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO)

PG: Damian Lillard, Kyle Lowry, Isaiah Thomas
SG: James Harden, Lance Stephenson
SF: Rudy Gay, Joe Johnson
PF: Paul Millsap, Derrick Favors, Jared Sullinger
C : Pau Gasol, Robin Lopez, Jusuf Nurkic

11 categories.

Markieff Morris & Holiday for Monroe & Smart

Tough imo. I'd usually say that Markieff and Holiday is the safer side, Monroe and Smart the higher upside. BUT given that Holiday's injury scares me (same leg, not as serious, but still), I'm leaning towards Monroe side. I like Smart's ROS value and playoff sched

Dynasty League Standard ESPN League with added Oreb Dreb DD

Here is my Roster

PG/SG: Kyrie - Blesdoe - Jack - Eric Gordon

SF: Klay - Beal - Stephenson

PF/C: Bosh -Cousins- Taj - J. Hill - Robin(IR)

I am trying to land more AST and I think I wanna buy low on rondo and hoping he turns it around? What is a fair offer for him.

Thanks

1.) With the news of Nikola Pekovic coming back this week or next, would you drop Jusef Nurkic for him?

2.) Where can I improve in my team and who should I look to target:

12 Team / H2H / 9 Cats (FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO)

PG: Damian Lillard, Kyle Lowry, Isaiah Thomas

SG: James Harden, Lance Stephenson

SF: Rudy Gay, Joe Johnson

PF: Paul Millsap, Derrick Favors, Jared Sullinger

C : Pau Gasol, Robin Lopez, Jusuf Nurkic

1. Nurkic is a tough read and even analysts disagree. But I really don't care at all about Pek this season. I don't think he provides much value, he's in the David Lee category for me but a bit worse. Not a must own but if you have him you can trade away. Given that I'd be patient with Nurkic for a few more games and see if he turns it around. Still love his upside

2. Your team is stacked, congrats. I dont like Stephenson in standard 12s and I think he is more droppable than Nurkic is. I'm not a big fan of Isaiah Thomas in h2h since he's in an unreliable situation wherein he'll go hot and cold in a bench role PLUS the awful playoff sched of Phoenix. I'll look to trade him for equal / better value 2 or 3 hot games in. A boost in assists would be nice for your team imo

Dynasty League Standard ESPN League with added Oreb Dreb DD

Here is my Roster

PG/SG: Kyrie - Blesdoe - Jack - Eric Gordon

SF: Klay - Beal - Stephenson

PF/C: Bosh -Cousins- Taj - J. Hill - Robin(IR)

I am trying to land more AST and I think I wanna buy low on rondo and hoping he turns it around? What is a fair offer for him.

Thanks

I am personally in a situation where I traded Rondo and I am happy with my decision. I personally advice you look for another target, since Rondo's stat line is almost Dwight Howard-like in a sense that he has extreme strengths and weaknesses that you have to structure your team around him. Aiming high, I think CP3 is a good buy low target lately. CP3 thread in this forum is in a bit of a conundrum, there is a chance that your leaguemate is in too. Kyrie (or Klay in my opinon) + an end of bench guy would be a good deal.

EDIT: in a dynasty I'd much rather trade Kyrie.

Thanks! Much appreciated :)

I'm going to hold onto Nurkic for now, hopefully he can turn things around, and I do like his upside.

Is this trade vetoable? Batum/deng for kawhi?

Wow that is disgusting, but I don't think it's vetoable.

Thanks man. Was tryna get kawhi since back when he was injured...figures I would try to buy low but the owner takes so long to respond and now we are here....probably gonna get vetoes tho cuz our commish is a big baby sometimes. But here is my team. Please let me know where I can improve. I'm sitting on 10th olace(only ten teams make playoffs out of 14): lowry, teague, smart, Danny green, Draymond, Middleton, favors, milsap, aldridge, deng, nurkik, splitter(just for today's game), kaman(just while aldridge is injured). Please help. Should I sell aldridge? I guess it depends on how long he will be iut(I am going against some good teams the rest of the season)

Simple pick 1 for tonight. No specific cats. Looking for best possible game.

Waiters @ MIA (limited role but solid & best matchup)

JJ Hickson vs SA (actually solid last week other than GS game tough SA matchup)

Ginobili @ DEN (kinda streaky)

Nurkic vs SA (huge upside but been REALLY bad last week & tough SA matchup)

Just got 2 offers from 2 different owners. I need scoring very badly. Thoughts?

My Kawhi for his Kyrie

My Kawhi for his Bosh

Also Asik just got dropped in my league. Is he worth a waiver claim? I'm 1st on waivers

what should I do with my team in the sig? I'm 6th right now. Harboring too many injuries with KD falling out then sticking with Rose/Calderon before cutting on both. I want to trade away Jo and Kieff for their schedules (maybe even Butler if I can land a good player). Good players to target/ideas? Still got guys like Len, Rolo, Nurkic sitting on the wire along with some other gems. Midway through the season I want to change my target cats to FG, FT, 3PM, PTS, BLKS (TO/STLS gonna be a wash). Boards I can win but one guy has hoarded tychan, DJ, Drummond, Howard.

Thinking about trying to land Wes Mats/Mike Conley for three of mine...but I just need a brainstorm of ideas right now haha

Edit: I got so sick of Rose; I dropped and picked up Whiteside, who broke my slump of losing 4-5 three weeks in a row. haha

Thanks man. Was tryna get kawhi since back when he was injured...figures I would try to buy low but the owner takes so long to respond and now we are here....probably gonna get vetoes tho cuz our commish is a big baby sometimes. But here is my team. Please let me know where I can improve. I'm sitting on 10th olace(only ten teams make playoffs out of 14): lowry, teague, smart, Danny green, Draymond, Middleton, favors, milsap, aldridge, deng, nurkik, splitter(just for today's game), kaman(just while aldridge is injured). Please help. Should I sell aldridge? I guess it depends on how long he will be iut(I am going against some good teams the rest of the season)

Looking at it again, it's only disgusting because I lost belief in Batum personally. But I do see the side of others who consider his bounce back opportunity and considering that it's not so bad. Either way a win for you. If your commish vetos find another league, I think commish should only veto when there evidence of collusion or when it's a kindergarten no-brainer like Davis for Biyombo. Your team isnt so bad despite being 10th place. But you may need to sell aldridge if he missess time. Smart and Kawhi will help your ROS battles

Simple pick 1 for tonight. No specific cats. Looking for best possible game.

Waiters @ MIA (limited role but solid & best matchup)

JJ Hickson vs SA (actually solid last week other than GS game tough SA matchup)

Ginobili @ DEN (kinda streaky)

Nurkic vs SA (huge upside but been REALLY bad last week & tough SA matchup)

Is this for daily fantasy? To be honest this isnt my forte at all but I do have an answer and I like Waiters the best. He is streaking hot and matchup is good. I dont trust spurs so Manu is a bit risky. vs SA is a bit dangerous and Hickson and Nurk are not really the most consistent guys

Just got 2 offers from 2 different owners. I need scoring very badly. Thoughts?

My Kawhi for his Kyrie

My Kawhi for his Bosh

Also Asik just got dropped in my league. Is he worth a waiver claim? I'm 1st on waivers

Asik I think is not even worth a 12-team roster I think, borderline at best and that's tretching it, and you are in a 10-team so don't even bother. I'd personally reject both offers. Kawhi is only playing his preseason now and he'll have fresh legs when it comes to fantasy playoffs time. Spurs wont slack this time because they are only 7th seed