Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Domingo

I am in a good mood. Post your questions in the comment section below and I'll answer

Hey Mark, out of these 3 adds, who do you see having the biggest impact over the next 4-6 weeks.....

Crowder

TRoss

MAMoute

Thanks

Hi Mark, I'm in a points league thinking of dropping ajinca for either foye, Tyler Johnson or Jarret jack.

Picked up ajinca cus of ryno's timetable but not entirely sure he can produce under asik and AD.

Foye and Tyler Johnson did great last night.

Dwills was horrible on Friday so I'm assuming jack will get his role back.

My roster:

Reggie Jackson, harden, rubio, Kevin martin, klay Thompson, Covington, josh smith, Tobias Harris, Monroe, horford, and ajinca.

Many thanks!

Yeah I would do the drop. Right now I'd pick up Jack as he's proven more, but it's close if Tyler Johnson continues to maximize his opportunities. There's a decent chance he does I think watching him play.

Hey bro, should i drop afflalo for wilson chandler? Im hesitate since PO schedule is worse and im still waiting for pf, olynyk plumlee dwight ryno henson h.barnes in fa, anyone i should add? Thanks!

Oh and david west just got dropped,i think i will try to get him,but low waiver so just lets see.

Oh yeah def him. If you cant Wilson isnt far off

Would you roll with Bogut or Cody Zeller ros? Normally I'd pick Bogut easily but Kerr plays him based on matchups so he'll be inconsistent plus might get lots of rests during playoffs. If Nurkic comes back he's the man to own over both right?

I dont have big trust for Bogut or Zeller ROS. Bogut could be a decent source of blocks, but not really someone I'm placing high value on. Definitely Nurkic over both if he's back healthy

Hey mark updating on this post, jordan hill is also available!

I'm not sure if afflalo is going to produce and same with robin lopez, so I had these FA in mind

Or should I just keep afflalo and rolo?

I am in need of blocks, rebounds, and three pointers and generally a strong PO sched. However if there's more value over the PO sched that's stil very good too.

FA : Demarre carrol, PJ tucker, DMO, clarkson, Canaan, henderson,stuckey, bargnani, pierce, Lou williams, Ed Davis

Jordan Hill is a bit similar to Ed Davis, maybe slightly worse. Hill doesn't block shots as much as I expected of him prior to the season

Hey Mark..... Here's a left field request..... I'm in a dead-a** ESPN league where I'm going to win and basically everyone's bailed.

I'm looking for a (free) serious keeper dynasty ESPN league to join (ie replace an inactive member) where the team is balanced and not full of injured old timers.

I've looked in the League Finder section, but most of them are Yahoo, which I don't like:

Can u help here?

Thanks!

Oh man. I'm not in any ESPN dynasty league myself. And I'm not sure where to look for leagues besides the league finder section and trying Yahoo out. Maybe you could try going to the fantasybball subreddit (I have no idea what's going on there, I just know there's people there)

9cat 14team H2H league. Currently 1st place.

PG: Curry, Kemba, Brooks, George Hill

SG: Batum, IT

SF: Kawhi, KD

PF: Dray, Thad Young

C: Valanciunas, RoLo, Dieng

I feel like my team has too much guards and unreliable bigs. Who do you think I can cut and add from waiver?

Wanted to drop Brooks for either Alex Len or Tyler Johnson. I know Len's better in counting stats but he's just too injury-prone. As for Tyler, do you think he can sustain his mid-round value given the injury status of Dragic and Wade?

If you are currently in 1st placedespite having too many guards and not as good bigs, I think it means your team is working that way. I'd rather have Brooks than Tyler Johnson right now, with Alex Len it's close.

Are you going to be competitive in blocks with just Dray Val Rolo and Len, versus other top teams? If not, I don't think you necessarily punt blocks, but it's also a good idea to stay put with a guard in order to ensure you dominate those categories. So come h2h playoffs you dominate your matchups

Also mark would you do this trade?

Offer: MY george hill, zbo and valunciunus for HIS oladipo, vucevic and gobert? I know my PO schedule takes a hit, especially week 2, but I knke I'll gain value, however is it too much of a hit?

I like this trade. Despite the PO sched hit the player value increase is too much to ignore. Because of PO sched downgrade, the upgrade isn't as big, but it is an upgrade imo

Oh my sorry make another update! Trade offers

Offer 1: cp3 KD for ad wall

Offer 2: wall ad Middleton for kd gay lawson

Offer 3: wall ad Middleton for KD gay conley?

I should be secured week 1 of PO but With KD out its gonna be tough

I would do the CP3 KD for AD Wall trade, I like Davis side. Injury risk aversion, to an extent. Value is equal

In offers 2 and 3, I like AD side more in both. If I were the one trading away KD, I'd rather give up Conley than Lawson. I think Lawson is trending nicely and he's been better than Conley

Hey bro, should i drop afflalo for wilson chandler? Im hesitate since PO schedule is worse and im still waiting for pf, olynyk plumlee dwight ryno henson h.barnes in fa, anyone i should add? Thanks!

Oh and david west just got dropped,i think i will try to get him,but low waiver so just lets see.

Ok, got it, btw i gotta ask, is it good to stash butler? I think i can hold till playoff, worse case, i can stream that spot? Or dont bother?

Hey Mark, out of these 3 adds, who do you see having the biggest impact over the next 4-6 weeks.....

Crowder

TRoss

MAMoute

Thanks

Tough. I think it's Crowder, but if he loses frontcourt mins with Olynyk getting his back, I'd go Moute. Ross has always been a hot and cold guy too so if he gets going he is the best player here, but usually he's not

Ok, got it, btw i gotta ask, is it good to stash butler? I think i can hold till playoff, worse case, i can stream that spot? Or dont bother?

Stashing Butler is okay, but I don't think you have a drop for him.

In situations where you are a top team and you already have a championship contender roster as it is, then it's not as necessary taking risks and dropping someone of value for Butler. But if you are a bottom playoff team (not necessarily in terms of standings, but just your team strength overall and how you'll matchup with opponents), then it may be worth the risk. I think in your case you have a strong team with your roster and I'd be good with staying put.

Livingston really intrigues me with his recent play and especially his playoff schedule.

My only real drop is Korver, who has hit a slump, sits some games, and also has a worse playoff schedule for me.

Points league of course again. Do you make the move?

In situations where you are a top team and you already have a championship contender roster as it is, then it's not as necessary taking risks and dropping someone of value for Butler. But if you are a bottom playoff team (not necessarily in terms of standings, but just your team strength overall and how you'll matchup with opponents), then it may be worth the risk. I think in your case you have a strong team with your roster and I'd be good with staying put.

Yeah i agree, but since wes went down, im still holding afflalo. In my mind, afflalo is just ok, which i can drop.

Question is add west/chandler or stash butler for afflalo? Was leaning on west, since can be backup pf.

Just hate it if i can stash butler and someone pick it up and goes off against me lol. Thanks bro.

Hi Mark,

Looking for a replacement for Nurk with very little options.

Cole Aldrich (Strong Schedule)

Cody Zeller

Tyler Zeller

Patrick Patterson

Some other options.....

Lance Stephenson

Terrence Ross

Tyler Johnson

Henry Walker

KCP

Kent Bazemore

Henry Walker

12 team h2h league currently in 2nd place(playoffs starts march 23rd for me if I get a bye)

I trade

Draymond Green

Gorgie Dieng

I receive

Kevin Durant

Motiejunas

Should I do this trade?

I'm in love with Draymond and I love his playoff schedule but KD might be a risk worth taking..please help

I might be giving up alot of steals and blocks though but owner wont change the deal.

My team is listed in the sig.

Hmm I own KD myself and I still think there's a risk involved here. If KD returns healthy and playing then this is 100%, even 10,000% a good deal. I think I'm leaning towards doing this deal, but the answer still depends on where you stand.

You are 2nd in standings, but I think the question you should consider is are you really a top 2 team in your league? Standings may not tell everything, as there's a chance a lower seeded team is stronger because he just lost reg season wins due to injuries. It could also be that you're 2nd in standings but you could've been 1st were it not for some injuries in your team. It could also be that the 4th or 5th place is the best team in the league if that team is a heavy punter (punting 3 out of 9 categories or something in that ratio) and would strongly win against any matchup. What's your assessment of your team?

If you're a championship contending top 2 team, then I'm good with this deal, but just acknowledge the risk involved. It could pay off a lot. If you are not a top 2 team, maybe there's 3 teams or more that are likely better than your team, then I love this deal a lot. The risk involved becomes more necessary if you're just gunning for that championship.

Thanks Mark. I think all 6 teams in the playoffs have a good chance of winning on any given week so I wanted to improve my team (though huge risks involved). As you said, risk invovled becomes more necessary.

Two more questions

1) Should I also trade JJ Redick for Kemba Walker?

Kemba is targeting this wednesday for return but I just need him back by March 23rd(since I have a bye 1st week of playoffs)

2) Should I pick up Jimmy Butler?

He went through an intense shooting drills today and he could also be a difference maker for me if he's back by march 23rd.

What do you think?

Livingston really intrigues me with his recent play and especially his playoff schedule.

My only real drop is Korver, who has hit a slump, sits some games, and also has a worse playoff schedule for me.

Points league of course again. Do you make the move?

I don't play in pts leagues and I'm not sure how many points each of them are averaging, but I'd definitely keep Korver

Yeah i agree, but since wes went down, im still holding afflalo. In my mind, afflalo is just ok, which i can drop.

Question is add west/chandler or stash butler for afflalo? Was leaning on west, since can be backup pf.

Just hate it if i can stash butler and someone pick it up and goes off against me lol. Thanks bro.

Oh sorry. I only looked at your team in sig and I missed the question or maybe I got confused by it.. In your team in sig there's no droppable for butler, but if your team in sig isnt updated and you now have Afflalo, I would do the risk and drop him for Butler. Afflalo won't be worth much at least I dont think.

I'd rather keep David West than Afflalo

Hi Mark,

Looking for a replacement for Nurk with very little options.

Cole Aldrich (Strong Schedule)

Cody Zeller

Tyler Zeller

Patrick Patterson

Some other options.....

Lance Stephenson

Terrence Ross

Tyler Johnson

Henry Walker

KCP

Kent Bazemore

Henry Walker

Hey. Yeah those options are limited. I think Patpat is the most decent big among your options, and Ross/KCP are two streaky guys you could add for the playoffs for when they are hot, if you need threes.

12 team h2h league currently in 2nd place(playoffs starts march 23rd for me if I get a bye)

I trade

Draymond Green

Gorgie Dieng

I receive

Kevin Durant

Motiejunas

Should I do this trade?

I'm in love with Draymond and I love his playoff schedule but KD might be a risk worth taking..please help

I might be giving up alot of steals and blocks though but owner wont change the deal.

My team is listed in the sig.

Hmm I own KD myself and I still think there's a risk involved here. If KD returns healthy and playing then this is 100%, even 10,000% a good deal. I think I'm leaning towards doing this deal, but the answer still depends on where you stand.

You are 2nd in standings, but I think the question you should consider is are you really a top 2 team in your league? Standings may not tell everything, as there's a chance a lower seeded team is stronger because he just lost reg season wins due to injuries. It could also be that you're 2nd in standings but you could've been 1st were it not for some injuries in your team. It could also be that the 4th or 5th place is the best team in the league if that team is a heavy punter (punting 3 out of 9 categories or something in that ratio) and would strongly win against any matchup. What's your assessment of your team?

If you're a championship contending top 2 team, then I'm good with this deal, but just acknowledge the risk involved. It could pay off a lot. If you are not a top 2 team, maybe there's 3 teams or more that are likely better than your team, then I love this deal a lot. The risk involved becomes more necessary if you're just gunning for that championship.

Thanks Mark. I think all 6 teams in the playoffs have a good chance of winning on any given week so I wanted to improve my team (though huge risks involved). As you said, risk invovled becomes more necessary.

Two more questions

1) Should I also trade JJ Redick for Kemba Walker?

Kemba is targeting this wednesday for return but I just need him back by March 23rd(since I have a bye 1st week of playoffs)

2) Should I pick up Jimmy Butler?

He went through an intense shooting drills today and he could also be a difference maker for me if he's back by march 23rd.

What do you think?

Yeah trading Redick for Kemba and dropping someone with minimal value for Butler are both decent risk-reward plays for me. I like the Kemba one a lot better though. I think his health situation is a lot more favorable than Butler's

Dynasty League 12 team Standard ESPN League with added Oreb Dreb DD

*** we are adding 3p% next year****

Here is my Roster

PG/SG: Blesdoe - Conley - - Eric Gordon - Galloway - Teague - Hill - McCallum

SF: Lebron - Hayward

PF/C: Marc Gasol - Sap - Taj(IR) - J. Hill - Mozgov - R. Anderson (IR)

Looking to do a 2 for 1 trade and getting Noah

I tried offering G. Hill and Mozgov and he turned it down.

Would offering:

I send Mozgov and Conley

I get Noah

We the added Reb cats and DD really looking to add another big

thanks

Oh sorry. I only looked at your team in sig and I missed the question or maybe I got confused by it.. In your team in sig there's no droppable for butler, but if your team in sig isnt updated and you now have Afflalo, I would do the risk and drop him for Butler. Afflalo won't be worth much at least I dont think.

I'd rather keep David West than Afflalo

Yeah bro, i change afflalo to w.chandler and today to david west (waiver till today).

Butler has been scooped yesterday anyway, thanks again bro.

12 team keeper league (we keep 8), HDH, 9 cat.

Dragic, Is. Thomas, R. Jackson, D. Collison (IL), Mo Williams, Livingston.

Leonard, Stuckey, Gallinari

Carmelo (IL), James Johnson

Cousins, Whiteside, B. Wright, Bargnani, Bosh (IL)

In desperate need of advice for a quick decision. It's the last week of regular season in my league and i'm fighting for a play off place (if I go through I feel I have a good chance of winning it).

We keep 8 players for next season. I'vr decided on 7, Dragic, Is. Thomas, Leonard, Carmelo, Cousins, Whiteside, R. Jackson (any thought on the last two?) (* following the good advice you gave in a previous post! )and it's between Bosh and Collison for the last place. Who would you keep? Dragic is listed as OUT so I could get another player in for today. But I have to drop one of my injured players.

P.S I guess R. Jackson isn't necessarily a lock for next season. but he's active now and I need him.

Hey mark. Quick one

His situation looks alittle murky with garnett in there. Pek playigg limited minutes and payne

Is he still a must own?? He hasnt produced like he has been for a few games now

I have a few weak wavier adds. But opening up an extra stream spot would be nice

Im in 10th 5 games out of a playoff spot. And im giving the 8th place player an 8-1 right now

7-8-9 are 1 game apart from each other

Hey Mark,

a lot of SG's in my Team - I need some C/PF's I guess.

Here's my team and my cats:

Team - 9 Cat (FG%-3P%-FT%-PTS-AST-REB-STL-BLK-TO) - 10 Teams:

PG: Isa.Thomas, R.Jackson

SG: Da.Green, R.Stuckey, K.Thompson, A.Afflalo
SF: K.Durant, T.Ariza, N.Batum, R.Covington

PF: D.West

C: M.Gasol, G.Dieng, A.Len

WW guys: J.Butler, P.Patterson, C.Lee, A.Bradley, K.Olynyk, J.Jack, A.Iguodala, E.Ilyasova, I.Canaan, C.Aldrich, W.Barton, B.Bass, S.Livingston, R.Foye

I guess these are the best available options.

I'll make the POs but I'll drop more and more - actually ranked 5th.

What do you think I should do? Stay put or change my lineup?

Thanks as always!