Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Domingo

I am in a good mood. Post your questions in the comment section below and I'll answer

Thinking about picking up Shumpert, do I drop Beasley or Ish for him?

Is Shumpert playoff schedule better than Beasley?

Hey mark. Quick one

His situation looks alittle murky with garnett in there. Pek playigg limited minutes and payne

Is he still a must own?? He hasnt produced like he has been for a few games now

I have a few weak wavier adds. But opening up an extra stream spot would be nice

Im in 10th 5 games out of a playoff spot. And im giving the 8th place player an 8-1 right now

7-8-9 are 1 game apart from each other

Sorry i meant dieng

And also. My team is in sig. Would u stream ross and dieng all week for a win?? Or hold on to them for their value??

I need this win and im

Currently 8-1. I would like to beef up and get extra games each. Day in order to try and keep the 8-1

Dynasty League 12 team Standard ESPN League with added Oreb Dreb DD

*** we are adding 3p% next year****

Here is my Roster

PG/SG: Blesdoe - Conley - - Eric Gordon - Galloway - Teague - Hill - McCallum

SF: Lebron - Hayward

PF/C: Marc Gasol - Sap - Taj(IR) - J. Hill - Mozgov - R. Anderson (IR)

Looking to do a 2 for 1 trade and getting Noah

I tried offering G. Hill and Mozgov and he turned it down.

Would offering:

I send Mozgov and Conley

I get Noah

We the added Reb cats and DD really looking to add another big

thanks

In most cases I'd stay put, but with your league settings I think I'd do this trade.

Hey bro, should i drop afflalo for wilson chandler? Im hesitate since PO schedule is worse and im still waiting for pf, olynyk plumlee dwight ryno henson h.barnes in fa, anyone i should add? Thanks!

Oh and david west just got dropped,i think i will try to get him,but low waiver so just lets see.

Oh yeah def him. If you cant Wilson isnt far off

Ok, got it, btw i gotta ask, is it good to stash butler? I think i can hold till playoff, worse case, i can stream that spot? Or dont bother?

Stashing Butler is okay, but I don't think you have a drop for him.

In situations where you are a top team and you already have a championship contender roster as it is, then it's not as necessary taking risks and dropping someone of value for Butler. But if you are a bottom playoff team (not necessarily in terms of standings, but just your team strength overall and how you'll matchup with opponents), then it may be worth the risk. I think in your case you have a strong team with your roster and I'd be good with staying put.

Yeah i agree, but since wes went down, im still holding afflalo. In my mind, afflalo is just ok, which i can drop.

Question is add west/chandler or stash butler for afflalo? Was leaning on west, since can be backup pf.

Just hate it if i can stash butler and someone pick it up and goes off against me lol. Thanks bro.

Oh sorry. I only looked at your team in sig and I missed the question or maybe I got confused by it.. In your team in sig there's no droppable for butler, but if your team in sig isnt updated and you now have Afflalo, I would do the risk and drop him for Butler. Afflalo won't be worth much at least I dont think.

I'd rather keep David West than Afflalo

Yeah bro, i change afflalo to w.chandler and today to david west (waiver till today).

Butler has been scooped yesterday anyway, thanks again bro.

If it's afflalo then dropping for Butler is a no brainer. But keeping W Chandler and David West is good. They are solid anyway even if you dont risk it for Butler

12 team keeper league (we keep 8), HDH, 9 cat.

Dragic, Is. Thomas, R. Jackson, D. Collison (IL), Mo Williams, Livingston.

Leonard, Stuckey, Gallinari

Carmelo (IL), James Johnson

Cousins, Whiteside, B. Wright, Bargnani, Bosh (IL)

In desperate need of advice for a quick decision. It's the last week of regular season in my league and i'm fighting for a play off place (if I go through I feel I have a good chance of winning it).

We keep 8 players for next season. I'vr decided on 7, Dragic, Is. Thomas, Leonard, Carmelo, Cousins, Whiteside, R. Jackson (any thought on the last two?) (* following the good advice you gave in a previous post! )and it's between Bosh and Collison for the last place. Who would you keep? Dragic is listed as OUT so I could get another player in for today. But I have to drop one of my injured players.

P.S I guess R. Jackson isn't necessarily a lock for next season. but he's active now and I need him.

Yeah sure I think it is Bosh as one of your last two keepers. He is still good even if he's not played well before he got hurt. Now between Collison and TJones, it's close but I think I'd have TJones. The forward positions could be a bit rare too esp going into the future and he could help fill that void. Dragic Thomas and Jackson is decent enough for your PGs.

Hey mark. Quick one

His situation looks alittle murky with garnett in there. Pek playigg limited minutes and payne

I have a few weak wavier adds. But opening up an extra stream spot would be nice

Im in 10th 5 games out of a playoff spot. And im giving the 8th place player an 8-1 right now

He's no longer a "must" own for sure, but he's a hold if you can afford.

Can't make suggestions in a vacuum though. Who's available on the wire? If there's no one of legit value then I'd stay put. But if there's someone hot and trending nicely then I could make the switch if it has signs of sustainability

Oh in your situation being behind in playoff race, you definitely could drop him to stream if you wanna ensure that you'll retain the 8-1 lead. Winning 8-1 is gonna be crucial for you

Hey Mark, keeper question (im new to keeper leagues)....

Rubio, Rose, Klay Pick 4

FOR

Wiggins, Noel, Wall, Pick 1.

Solid trade yeah?

Thanks

Hey Mark,

a lot of SG's in my Team - I need some C/PF's I guess.

Here's my team and my cats:

Team - 9 Cat (FG%-3P%-FT%-PTS-AST-REB-STL-BLK-TO) - 10 Teams:

PG: Isa.Thomas, R.Jackson

SG: Da.Green, R.Stuckey, K.Thompson, A.Afflalo

SF: K.Durant, T.Ariza, N.Batum, R.Covington

PF: D.West

C: M.Gasol, G.Dieng, A.Len

WW guys: J.Butler, P.Patterson, C.Lee, A.Bradley, K.Olynyk, J.Jack, A.Iguodala, E.Ilyasova, I.Canaan, C.Aldrich, W.Barton, B.Bass, S.Livingston, R.Foye

I guess these are the best available options.

I'll make the POs but I'll drop more and more - actually ranked 5th.

What do you think I should do? Stay put or change my lineup?

Thanks as always!

Afflalo isn't so much a must-own in 10-teamers in my opinion and with your limited PGs, I think I'd make the switch dropping him for Canaan or Jack. You look a bit limited in bigs though, but I guess that's okay. It's good not to correct your big men limitations now, and just punt it at this point. It could work out well for you esp if you dominate guard stats in the playoffs. You'll need a PG to do this though, so it's canaan or jack depending on who's hot you could switch em up, but I'm leaning Canaan for now.

If Olynyk or Ilyasova gains steam and starts playing really well, I think you could drop Dieng or Len for either of them if Dieng still can't get it going or Len ONLY if he continues to be hurt. Len and Dieng are better than Oly and Ilyasova in most cases, but in your team context (where I think heavy punting is the way to go) I think bigs with out of position stats are be better for you. Again, this is only if Oly/Ilya plays well. If they continue to be limited in minutes/production no need to add them

Thinking about picking up Shumpert, do I drop Beasley or Ish for him?

Is Shumpert playoff schedule better than Beasley?

I'd rather have Beasley personally. With the Heat severely depleted they are gonna need him so much. Beasley's PO sched is waaay better than Shump. Cleveland playoff sched is one of the two worst along with Orlando

Hey mark. Quick one

Sorry i meant dieng

And also. My team is in sig. Would u stream ross and dieng all week for a win?? Or hold on to them for their value??

I need this win and im

Currently 8-1. I would like to beef up and get extra games each. Day in order to try and keep the 8-1

Yes I would. You need this win in your position, it's crucial time now, and it looks like you'll need to stream some players to ensure wins in some categories.

Rubio, Rose, Klay Pick 4

FOR

Solid trade yeah?

Thanks

Yeah I love the Wiggins side so much! And to get Pick 1 with that. Very good.

Rubio, Rose, Klay Pick 4

FOR

Solid trade yeah?

Thanks

This has been altered to

Rubio, Rose, Klay, MarcusM, Pick 7

FOR

Wiggins, Noel, Wall, Nurkic, Pick 3

Rubio, Rose, Klay Pick 4

FOR

Solid trade yeah?

Thanks

This has been altered to

FOR

Changed again for the last time ...... 2 offers

Rubio, Rose, Klay, PGeorge, Picks 9 & 10

FOR

Wiggins, LMA, Wall, Noel, Picks 1 & 2

and

Rubio, Rose, Klay, Smoove, Pick 8

FOR

Wiggins, Noel, Nurkic, Wall, Pick 3

Hey Mark

Do you think Jimmy Butler is worth a number 2 waiver? Drop Schroder or Bass or Afflalo? I think im lacking big men

hey mark,

TRADE OFFER: MY eric gordon, kevin durant, and chris paul for HIS khris middleton, anthony davis, john wall?

i know kd should be coming back soon, and i feel like kd and cp3 definintely >> than ad and wall but idk what do you think?

Trading Rudy Gay, Brandon Bass and Isaiah Canaan for George Hill, Demarre Carroll and Timofey Mozgov.

What do you think of this trade?

Just picked up Nurkic and dropped Zeller, but I'm worried about having 3 Nuggets with bad playoff schedule on my team. Still should own him over the likes of Aldrich right?

Also rather keep Schroder or take a gamble on Shved keeping this up ros?

Sup Mark...

Who do you think is the potential better stash for ROS, PG or Nurkic? Our league has a Injury reserve slot and I also have a buy week, so i could afford to stash somebody.

Team 1 in my sig, I got a really well balanced team, could use some more 3s/stls and an extra SF position but other then that there really no specific areas im targeting.

Stashing PG right now for that potential extra SF slot/upside during P/o but right now Nurkic is also avail. I'm tempted to make the swap for him instead of PG. I feel like he would be nice insurance later on since Dieng's production/mins has me really nervous lately.

PG's upside or Nurkic's more stable time table? It's killing me because PG's status soooo up in air still.

Just picked up Nurkic and dropped Zeller, but I'm worried about having 3 Nuggets with bad playoff schedule on my team. Still should own him over the likes of Aldrich right?

Also rather keep Schroder or take a gamble on Shved keeping this up ros?

Can add Aaron Brooks into that mix as well with Schroder and Shved.

hey mark,

TRADE OFFER: MY eric gordon, kevin durant, and chris paul for HIS khris middleton, anthony davis, john wall?

i know kd should be coming back soon, and i feel like kd and cp3 definintely >> than ad and wall but idk what do you think?

Yeah I like this a lot. KD and CP3 this season is not that much better (or >>) than AD and Wall. It's close, because AD has been that good and KD has not played to his level so far, partly due to injury. Yeah KD side is better but not by a lot I think. Middleton for Gordon makes this deal towards your favor I think. Despite Tyreke's injury, I don't think Gordon will near Middleton's value, who has been a stud so far whether it's Knight or MCW handling the ball. He's ranked top 20 this past month, and I'm pretty sure he ranked in the top 30 the month before too.

Rubio, Rose, Klay Pick 4

FOR

Solid trade yeah?

Thanks

This has been altered to

FOR

I already liked Wiggins side before, now I like it so much more.

Rubio, Rose, Klay Pick 4

FOR

Solid trade yeah?

Thanks

This has been altered to

FOR

Changed again for the last time ...... 2 offers

Rubio, Rose, Klay, PGeorge, Picks 9 & 10

FOR

Wiggins, LMA, Wall, Noel, Picks 1 & 2

and

Rubio, Rose, Klay, Smoove, Pick 8

FOR

Wiggins, Noel, Nurkic, Wall, Pick 3

I love both of these deals. I'm not a huge believer in guys like Rose and Paul George and those are the type of players I'd be avoiding in redrafts and would be looking to deal away in dynastys.

The first dael (the one with George and LMA) is the deal with higher reward, while the one with Smoove/Nurkic is the safer one. As I said I'm good doing both, it's close but I'd probably prioritize LMA deal. Despite the slight risk in his thumb and the 12-16 month rehab after this season, I think it'll pay off the most in the future.

also another question,

stuckey or afflalo? ROS and value

Right now I like Stuckey better. Afflalo is limited in categorical contributions. He's not and can't be the ball-dominant Afflalo in Orlando last year, and thus he'll only do mainly points and threes. Stuckey usually isn't a big three point shooter in his career, but over the past month he's shot a three in all of his games but one, and he has shot multiple threes in more games than not. A one month stretch is not a sure thing, but it's more than just a normal streak and I think he's worth rolling with. Steals are slightly better too.