Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Domingo

I am in a good mood. Post your questions in the comment section below and I'll answer

Trading Rudy Gay, Brandon Bass and Isaiah Canaan for George Hill, Demarre Carroll and Timofey Mozgov.

What do you think of this trade?

League size? I'm assuming this is a standard league.

I think I like Rudy Gay side more in this one unless it's a deeep league

Bargnani, Len, Mozgov, D. West... I can only afford to keep three of them. Who's the odd man out?

I'm assuming by keep you mean keepers/dynasty. I'd definitely keep Len and West.

edit: I changed my mind. It's too embarrassing to go with Bargnani. I'd go with Mozgov. I don't think the Knicks will be THIS bad in the future. They'd have to get some kind of big that will overshadow Barg

Just picked up Nurkic and dropped Zeller, but I'm worried about having 3 Nuggets with bad playoff schedule on my team. Still should own him over the likes of Aldrich right?

Also rather keep Schroder or take a gamble on Shved keeping this up ros?

I had the same Shved dilemma when I wasn't yet updated with the severity of Knicks injuries, but it looks like the Knicks guards wont be out for long. So by this Shved's ROS value looks unstable. I could be wrong with the injury assessment though, if the guards miss time then I'd probably go with Shved.

But right now I'm going Shroeder.

Yes I'd keep Nurkic over Aldrich, depending on the injury situation. He was previously listed as probable though so that's a good sign

Sup Mark...

Who do you think is the potential better stash for ROS, PG or Nurkic? Our league has a Injury reserve slot and I also have a buy week, so i could afford to stash somebody.

Team 1 in my sig, I got a really well balanced team, could use some more 3s/stls and an extra SF position but other then that there really no specific areas im targeting.

Stashing PG right now for that potential extra SF slot/upside during P/o but right now Nurkic is also avail. I'm tempted to make the swap for him instead of PG. I feel like he would be nice insurance later on since Dieng's production/mins has me really nervous lately.

PG's upside or Nurkic's more stable time table? It's killing me because PG's status soooo up in air still.

While I'm personally in the balanced camp in the "balanced vs punt" team build debate, I really believe though that it's hard to win with a tim that is "really" balanced. Despite not punting, I do specialize in some cats. But that's not the question tho, anyway

I like Nurkic as a better stash than PG so I'd do that swap. Much higher upside (in this situation), less risk. He was previously listed as probable, so this means he's likely close to a return and he should be owned.

Just picked up Nurkic and dropped Zeller, but I'm worried about having 3 Nuggets with bad playoff schedule on my team. Still should own him over the likes of Aldrich right?

Also rather keep Schroder or take a gamble on Shved keeping this up ros?

Can add Aaron Brooks into that mix as well with Schroder and Shved.

Brooks and Shroder are close. I think I like Brooks slightly better

Hey Mark, with Al Jeff going down should I make a waiver move for Hibbert as a security blanket in case Al Jeff injury is serious? I have the 2nd highest waiver among the playoff teams. My team is also in first and will have the bye week next week. Other FAs available are MKG, Biyombo, Aldrich, Plumlee, Adams. Would u recommend any of these or do u have any PF/C fliers I should consider? Who should be my drop? Obviously it'll be Jefferson if he's out for awhile, but should I drop canaan otherwise?

LMA, Kemba, Wesmatthews, pick4......

For PGeorge, Dwight, pick7

Keeper league

Thanks!

Trading Rudy Gay, Brandon Bass and Isaiah Canaan for George Hill, Demarre Carroll and Timofey Mozgov.

Thanks, 20-teams league. Same outlook?

Lou Williams losing mins lately. Worth dropping in h2h 9 cat 14teams for Crowder, Jack or Barton? Team 1 in sig.

Hey Mark, thank you very much for your cooperation all the season, most of your comments became true. Now I need the most important, PO is starting next Monday, and I do not know which shall be my 5 cat, assists or steals.

Team in signature, I dropped last week Jimmy Butler for a streamer slot. I will play next week against:

Irving, Ricky, Lin

Harden, Lou Williams,

Wiggins, Harrison Barnes

Kevin Love, Boozer

Kanter, streamer

I know I should win points, rebounds, blocks and %. I will lose threes, turnovers and free throws. My question is, should I try to win steals or assists? We have 4 adquisition limit per week (a great advantage)

I have currently rostered Toney Allen, I could use him Monday and Tuesday, on Wednesday all my players are active, and use one adquisition per day until Sunday.

On the other han Eric Gordon is on waivers (desperated owner, he does not play until sunday) and I have greatest budget, I could pick him up. I would use him on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and then use two more adquisitons, but in that case I would only use 2 adquisitions (I would drop Antetokounpo if needed but I don´t want to).

Where is his team stronger? At steals or asists? Harden, Lin and Boozer play only 3 times next week

Keeper league.....

LMA kemba

For my

Dwight & Paul George

Whats up mark

Am i crazy to drop mike conley for an extra stream spot to maximize games this week??

Im desperate for a playoff spot and 5 games behind with this week and the next

Im in 10th and the 7th 8th and 9th spots are all 1 game away from each other

Any of them get two bad losses and i get wins i can probably make it

I have olynyk and nurkic on deck. I also have barton instead of ross right now

What would u do here??

Ray McCallum Vs Will Barton Vs Nurkic Vs Lord Covington. Who fits my team?

9 Category Yahoo Roto (with Turnovers and FT%)

PG -Ty Lawson Den - PG

SG - Kyle Korver- ATL

G - Ricky Rubio Min - PG

SF - Joe Johnson Bkn - SG,SF

PF - Markieff Morris Pho - PF,C

F - Nikola Vucevic Orl - PF,C

C - Jonas Valanciunas Tor - C

C - Kelly Olynyk- C

Util - Aaron Brooks- PG

Util - Alen Len- C

BN - Draymond Green GS - SF

BN - Kevin Durant OKC - SF,PF

BN - Ray McCallum

Hey Mark, with Al Jeff going down should I make a waiver move for Hibbert as a security blanket in case Al Jeff injury is serious? I have the 2nd highest waiver among the playoff teams. My team is also in first and will have the bye week next week. Other FAs available are MKG, Biyombo, Aldrich, Plumlee, Adams. Would u recommend any of these or do u have any PF/C fliers I should consider? Who should be my drop? Obviously it'll be Jefferson if he's out for awhile, but should I drop canaan otherwise?

Sorry for the late reply, been preoccupied with other stuff. But I would've adviced you to stay put until a more concrete evaluation of Al Jefferson's injury surfaces, and as of now I think he's day to day with a knee sprain. With a bye week next week, I think you still hold. Hibbert is not good and I don't think he's worth burning a waiver for, if he's even worth adding for as well

LMA, Kemba, Wesmatthews, pick4......

For PGeorge, Dwight, pick7

Keeper league

Thanks!

Tremendous win for LMA side in my opinion.

Hey again bro, i couldnt get butler from waiver, and conley just got dropped.

Should i drop west and stash dwight? And should i swap conley with one of my guards? Thanks

Thanks, 20-teams league. Same outlook?

Even if it's an even 3 for 3, guys like Canaan and Bass won't be droppable so it's closer. Hmm but yeah I'm still siding with Gay side, Canaan still rolling

Lou Williams losing mins lately. Worth dropping in h2h 9 cat 14teams for Crowder, Jack or Barton? Team 1 in sig.

Yeah losing mins is a concern and Casey being coach makes this a bit unpredictable I think. He could trend back up, he could not. At least that's a "semi good thing" that Casey patterns aren't for real, so minutes dips like this could swing up. If you could afford, I'd stay put one or two more games as the pickup options are okay but not as good as Williams when he has minutes. If he stilll stinks after a game or two I think Crowder could replace some of the threes missed with Lou.

Hey Mark, thank you very much for your cooperation all the season, most of your comments became true. Now I need the most important, PO is starting next Monday, and I do not know which shall be my 5 cat, assists or steals.

Team in signature, I dropped last week Jimmy Butler for a streamer slot. I will play next week against:

Irving, Ricky, Lin

Harden, Lou Williams,

Wiggins, Harrison Barnes

Kevin Love, Boozer

Kanter, streamer

I know I should win points, rebounds, blocks and %. I will lose threes, turnovers and free throws. My question is, should I try to win steals or assists? We have 4 adquisition limit per week (a great advantage)

I have currently rostered Toney Allen, I could use him Monday and Tuesday, on Wednesday all my players are active, and use one adquisition per day until Sunday.

On the other han Eric Gordon is on waivers (desperated owner, he does not play until sunday) and I have greatest budget, I could pick him up. I would use him on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and then use two more adquisitons, but in that case I would only use 2 adquisitions (I would drop Antetokounpo if needed but I don´t want to).

Where is his team stronger? At steals or asists? Harden, Lin and Boozer play only 3 times next week

Thanks man. Even if some of my advice didn't go out as planned (one is TJones who I was wrong about, but I'm glad you have him) I hope they were more helpful than hurtful.

Are you sure Harden plays only 3x next week? I may be wrong but I recall he has 4 games.

I would grab Eric Gordon off waivers. He's an extremely valuable waiver asset in 14-team leagues who shouldn't be dropped, and he also provides in the categories you need, which are steals and assists. I'd drop your least valuable player for him, but looking at your team in sig, is it Rolo? But since you said you already dropped Jimmy Butler for a stream spot, I'd drop whoever the stream spot is for Gordon if you don't wanna risk it with Butler again. I wouldn't drop Giannis though. Nope not Giannis

14 teams 9 cat:

Westbrook, Lillard, RJax

Jimmy Butler

Rudy Gay, Antetokounmpo

Horford, TJones

Gortat, Chandler, RoLo

Hey, I'm in a h2h 9cat 12 teamer. Going to make the playoffs (6 people) as the #5 seed most likely.

Got a quick question about pick-ups:

I am looking to pick-up Nurkic, Zaza Pachulia or/and Alexy Shved.

My weakest players are Jordan Clarkson, Brandon Bass, Andrea Bargnani.

Which combinations of players would you drop/add from what I listed? Thanks in advance.

Whats up mark

Am i crazy to drop mike conley for an extra stream spot to maximize games this week??

Im desperate for a playoff spot and 5 games behind with this week and the next

Im in 10th and the 7th 8th and 9th spots are all 1 game away from each other

Any of them get two bad losses and i get wins i can probably make it

I have olynyk and nurkic on deck. I also have barton instead of ross right now

What would u do here??

Add-drops are gonna be crucial for you as you are in a do-or-die situation, but Conley isn't your drop guy, especially for Olynyk. Yeah your Barton/Ross stream spot is okay, and I'd probably use that to grab Nurkic. MAYBE drop Dieng for Nurkic too once there's new that Nurkic is confirmed to play plus use the stream spot for additional games. Outside of that there's not much to do I think.

This is mainly because there are just limited (around 4) add-drops in typical leagues. But if you have more than that and you still have more to use, then yeah I'd drop Conley. Injury situation not looking good

Wall

Conley

Rjax

Ge hill

Eric gordon

Kmart

Terrence ross (streamer)

Durant

Pj tucker

Millsap

Favors

Dieng

Terrence jones

Ray McCallum Vs Will Barton Vs Nurkic Vs Lord Covington. Who fits my team?

9 Category Yahoo Roto (with Turnovers and FT%)

PG -Ty Lawson Den - PG

SG - Kyle Korver- ATL

G - Ricky Rubio Min - PG

SF - Joe Johnson Bkn - SG,SF

PF - Markieff Morris Pho - PF,C

F - Nikola Vucevic Orl - PF,C

C - Jonas Valanciunas Tor - C

C - Kelly Olynyk- C

Util - Aaron Brooks- PG

Util - Alen Len- C

BN - Draymond Green GS - SF

BN - Kevin Durant OKC - SF,PF

BN - Ray McCallum

Right now, I still like Covington and would hang on to him.

I see it Covington, Nurkic (close between those two, both are must-owns for now for me), Barton, then McCallum (close too)

Hey again bro, i couldnt get butler from waiver, and conley just got dropped.

Should i drop west and stash dwight? And should i swap conley with one of my guards? Thanks

You're not punting FTs so I would stay away from Dwight if it were me. I'd stay put with West despite the slump.

It's playoffs time now. There's two ways to look at it. You could add Conley if you want a risk-reward move that could pay off for you. Obviously he might miss some time, and that's a risk you want to take with the reward of Conley's value if you think you need to make this sort of drastic move to win playoffs. If you don't wanna risk --- you got very good guards anyway, you could stay put especially if you think you could win with your team now.

I also see you have Knight, who's also injured. I'm not the best guy to ask about injury returns and predictions, but I do know that I like Conley better than Knight when both are healthy, particularly Knight in Phoenix. Before Conley's wire clears, if the injury reports look like Knight's injury situation is worse, which is possible, then I'd do the exchange.

Hey, I'm in a h2h 9cat 12 teamer. Going to make the playoffs (6 people) as the #5 seed most likely.

Got a quick question about pick-ups:

I am looking to pick-up Nurkic, Zaza Pachulia or/and Alexy Shved.

My weakest players are Jordan Clarkson, Brandon Bass, Andrea Bargnani.

Which combinations of players would you drop/add from what I listed? Thanks in advance.

I would definitely ad Nurkic now! I'd drop Bass

Clarkson I'd stay put with.

Between Zaza and Bargnani is close. Ugh. I'd maybe stay put with Barg because there's no one in New York to compete with him, while in Milwaukee I don't trust both Zaza and Kidd