Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Domingo

I am in a good mood. Post your questions in the comment section below and I'll answer

Keep Jimmy or stream for team 1? Possible that I can win week 21 without him but concerned about other DNPS from Conley, Horford, Kemba, etc.

I couldnt get conley also, but valanciunas, derron, reggie got dropped, any of those i should get? Thanks :)

Weird conley just got dropped again, so still target conley again for knight? And how about JV? Thanks.

Hey man!!! Good news...I actually beat the number 1 seed!! So now I'm against the number 5 seed in the semis....and just wondering if I should drop anyone to pick up a FA? Only notable FAs are butler(but he may not return in time), olynyk, mason, Galloway, Courtney lee, Henson, patpat, dunleavy, scola, Adams, Marvin Williams, jack, biyombo. My team is in my sig. My opponents team is: cp3, kawhi, josh smith, ibaka, Bogut, oladipo, mkg, Carroll, Wilson chandler, iggy, Ellis, Paul pierce, smart. Please help!! I'm a little worried about conley and hoping Gibson doesn't come back soon so I can keep riding mirotic

Hey Mark, Im in a keeper league where we keep 10 out of 20 players. Draft picks we can use and trade for are listed between 11-20 (as 1-10 are the keeper spots). -- ie... the top 100 players (excluding rookies) are taken already.

Apart from the rookies, do you see any value in trying to trade for draft picks 11,12,13,14.... or are these spots going to be almost useless anyways??

Mark, here's more info for my question from before. I owe you a solid.

Should I keep stashing Jimmy or use the slot to stream ( 2 max acquisitions)? I will likely lose asts, stls, FTM, and maybe FT%. League settings: h2h 12 cat (FGM, FTM, O Rebs, D Rebs, TO, + standard cats)

His team:

1629yrm.png

My team:

28wf5he.png

I am in ten man points league. Oladipo has been balling, but following Sunday's game he will do his 2 game week, followed by 3 game week. Worth looking for a fuller schedule option? Or is that totally contingent upon what is available? (CRowder/Barnes/Nurkic/ZaZa crowd).

Hey Mark, I have the bye this week and plannig for next week. Who do u like more, Hood, Canaan or Hamilton?

Hey mark, should i drop rubio?

Rubio doesn't do much for me other than assists. He actually hurts me a lot in turonvers and field goal percentage. I lose turnovers by having cousins and harden anyway but field goal is important. Should i drop rubio for schroder for randy foye? they give me assists but not as many as rubio but they shoot better field goal and more threes which actually helps me. Is that a smart move? please help

anyone else come to mind other than schroder or foye?

and also what should i do with jimmy butler? i think i can beat my week 1 opponent but i know that korver, teague, gallo and rubio are going to get a lot of DNPs and also maybe cousins too. what should i do?

Good day man, my team just screwed me and I don't know what to do.. I've been cruising for most of the season for managing to win most of my trades, and I barely made moves, and now that I've been riddled with injuries, I can barely recognize my team.. but I know that I need some major moves probably a roster overhaul thru the wire (not easy but its my only chance now).. any advice/help would be greatly appreciated..

here's my team now,

Guards: John Wall, James Harden, Andrew Wiggins, Rodney Hood, Marcus Smart

Forwards: KD, Paul Millsap, Terrence Jones, Boris Diaw
Center: Serge Ibaka (dropped for mcgary), Derrick Favors, Olynyk , Jordan Hill

I've been punting turnovers, FT% and FG% for most of the season, but I always manage to win atleast 5 cats.. but now that I have dropped ibaka (no chance of winning blocks without him(, I need to win atleast one more cat..

I know I'm good in points, rebs, assists and steals.. I need to be comptitive in atleast 2 more cats to have a shot..

I'm really close at dropping smart, but the wire is really thin in 14team.. I can provide a list of FAs available..

Mo was just dropped in my league and clears waivers tomorrow and I have the 6th waiver and I think I can snag him should i spend that 6th spot to pick him up tho ? Haven't made much moves because I wanted to save that good waiver for a player who gets dropped since it's playoffs now and the only guy id consider dropping for Mo would be Brandon Bass..

I couldnt get conley also, but valanciunas, derron, reggie got dropped, any of those i should get? Thanks :)

This is how long I've been out again. Sorry :( Reggie should be owned esp after two strong nights (despite FG%)

Keep Jimmy or stream for team 1? Possible that I can win week 21 without him but concerned about other DNPS from Conley, Horford, Kemba, etc.

I'm having the same dilemma myself. It depends a lot on how you're doing with matchup. With me personally my matchup is very close and I think I'm gonna wait until Thursday, maybe Friday, to make this decision. Right now I'm staying put cause I think I can stream another spot and be on top slightly. If I lose my advantage and it becomes more even, then I might have to drop Butler by Friday.

If you're losing now or it's very tight now then I think you can drop him.

Weird conley just got dropped again, so still target conley again for knight? And how about JV? Thanks.

If you can afford a semi stash and not lose this week, then I'd prefer Conley over Knight. I'd have Reggie or Valanciunas too.

Wait this all depends on who you're dropping. Hopefully it's not someone of legit value

Hey man!!! Good news...I actually beat the number 1 seed!! So now I'm against the number 5 seed in the semis....and just wondering if I should drop anyone to pick up a FA? Only notable FAs are butler(but he may not return in time), olynyk, mason, Galloway, Courtney lee, Henson, patpat, dunleavy, scola, Adams, Marvin Williams, jack, biyombo. My team is in my sig. My opponents team is: cp3, kawhi, josh smith, ibaka, Bogut, oladipo, mkg, Carroll, Wilson chandler, iggy, Ellis, Paul pierce, smart. Please help!! I'm a little worried about conley and hoping Gibson doesn't come back soon so I can keep riding mirotic

Nice!! Congratulations! I'm late to get back to you and am so sorry for that, but that's great!!

I don't think you have a droppable right now, the only one worth considering is Mirotic when Taj/Butler returns. Once both return, I'd use Mirotic as a stream spot rather than own one particular player. A combination of stream spot will be better than owning just one of these FAs I think. Maybe own Adams if you need the big stats, but otherwise I'd stream the likes of Galloway/Oly,Henson/Adams/Scola.

Good luck and keep it goin!

Hey Mark, Im in a keeper league where we keep 10 out of 20 players. Draft picks we can use and trade for are listed between 11-20 (as 1-10 are the keeper spots). -- ie... the top 100 players (excluding rookies) are taken already.

Apart from the rookies, do you see any value in trying to trade for draft picks 11,12,13,14.... or are these spots going to be almost useless anyways??

What is the league size? I think these picks are not useless, they are mostly flier picks. They can be very useful if you know how to use them, just depends how much value you're giving up to get those picks. I wouldn't be sacrificing much tho

Mark, here's more info for my question from before. I owe you a solid.

Should I keep stashing Jimmy or use the slot to stream ( 2 max acquisitions)? I will likely lose asts, stls, FTM, and maybe FT%. League settings: h2h 12 cat (FGM, FTM, O Rebs, D Rebs, TO, + standard cats)

His team:

1629yrm.png

My team:

28wf5he.png

On the surface I think your team is definitely stronger than his! I don't know how this translates deeper in your specific matchup now though, and who is ahead in how many categories and how big or small the lead is.

Dropping Butler will come down to whether you need to secure the victory or is there already a more or less good chance that the victory is secure without him. Just by glancing through your teams, I think there's a chance of you winning without Butler -- but then again it's more important to see how you're actually doing this week with the matchup scores. If you're slightly or really ahead then you can afford to keep Butler. If the matchup is dead even, look at your remaining games played. Do you have more remaining games than him? If so you can probably afford to stay put a little longer and wait for the next day's scores to make a new decision. But if he has more games than you and the matchup is even or maybe he's ahead, then I think it's understandable that you do drop Butler

If you do decide to drop him, make sure you're maximizing that sacrifice by having guys on your stream spot every day, making use of back to backs if you have limited add-drops in your league.

I am in ten man points league. Oladipo has been balling, but following Sunday's game he will do his 2 game week, followed by 3 game week. Worth looking for a fuller schedule option? Or is that totally contingent upon what is available? (CRowder/Barnes/Nurkic/ZaZa crowd).

Fuller schedule option? Are you considering dropping him? I don't think he is a must-drop the 2 games at the onset. The dropping Oladipo is considerable in a wait-and-see approach, if you're up against a very tough matchup and you're probably gonna fall behind, then it depends on schedule. I haven't looked it up yet, but if Oladipo's 2 games fall earlier in the week, then I'd wait for the second game and then use him as a stream spot. But if his 2 games fall later in the week then I'd do the drop earlier if the matchup is unfavorable.

If your matchup is even or maybe even favorable for you, then I'd hold

Hey Mark, I have the bye this week and plannig for next week. Who do u like more, Hood, Canaan or Hamilton?

Playoffs is a lot about who is hot at the moment, it's a lot about short term needs right now. That being said, I'd prefer Ish Smith over Canaan right now. Smith, Hamilton, and Hood provide different things and it's a lot about what you're gonna need categorically. In a vacuum, I like Hamilton then Hood but it's close, then Ish Smith

Hey mark, should i drop rubio?

Rubio doesn't do much for me other than assists. He actually hurts me a lot in turonvers and field goal percentage. I lose turnovers by having cousins and harden anyway but field goal is important. Should i drop rubio for schroder for randy foye? they give me assists but not as many as rubio but they shoot better field goal and more threes which actually helps me. Is that a smart move? please help

anyone else come to mind other than schroder or foye?

and also what should i do with jimmy butler? i think i can beat my week 1 opponent but i know that korver, teague, gallo and rubio are going to get a lot of DNPs and also maybe cousins too. what should i do?

Despite Rubio's weaknesses (personally I am not a big fan of the Rubio types of extreme strengths combined with extreme weaknesses in fantasy players), I still think he's better than Schroder. But dropping him is definitely understandable, or even a must-do, if he is still gonna miss games and you need production now and cant afford missing opportunities. Esp if you're going uphill against a tough matchuip

Good day man, my team just screwed me and I don't know what to do.. I've been cruising for most of the season for managing to win most of my trades, and I barely made moves, and now that I've been riddled with injuries, I can barely recognize my team.. but I know that I need some major moves probably a roster overhaul thru the wire (not easy but its my only chance now).. any advice/help would be greatly appreciated..

here's my team now,

Guards: John Wall, James Harden, Andrew Wiggins, Rodney Hood, Marcus Smart

Forwards: KD, Paul Millsap, Terrence Jones, Boris Diaw

Center: Serge Ibaka (dropped for mcgary), Derrick Favors, Olynyk , Jordan Hill

I've been punting turnovers, FT% and FG% for most of the season, but I always manage to win atleast 5 cats.. but now that I have dropped ibaka (no chance of winning blocks without him(, I need to win atleast one more cat..

I know I'm good in points, rebs, assists and steals.. I need to be comptitive in atleast 2 more cats to have a shot..

I'm really close at dropping smart, but the wire is really thin in 14team.. I can provide a list of FAs available..

Yeah it sucks. In my big league I'm in a difficult position too owning KD and Butler. My best advice in general is to use a stream spot. If you have unlimited add-drops in your league, then make full use of that and have games everyday. Target the categories you need -- it's best to specialize now. If you have a team identity and you are strong in around 6 categories, then focus on those. If you have limited add-drops per week in your league, then you need to be more aware of schedules. Make use of players with incoming back to back games (e.g. Denver, Knicks, and Pelicans players for Thursday-Friday; Nets, Bulls, Warrios, Memphis, Blazers playesr for Friday-Saturday, and Phoenix for Saturday-Sunday). I took note of these games in a notebook of mine so I know which teams' players to target in a 2-day stretch to maximize my limited moves.

Mo was just dropped in my league and clears waivers tomorrow and I have the 6th waiver and I think I can snag him should i spend that 6th spot to pick him up tho ? Haven't made much moves because I wanted to save that good waiver for a player who gets dropped since it's playoffs now and the only guy id consider dropping for Mo would be Brandon Bass..

Yes I think he is still worth that waiver spot. I think he's worth dropping Bass for. I think Mo will still have value alongside Kemba. Good luck!

If you can afford a semi stash and not lose this week, then I'd prefer Conley over Knight. I'd have Reggie or Valanciunas too.

Wait this all depends on who you're dropping. Hopefully it's not someone of legit value

Hey again bro, i got reggie for west, but couldnt get conley again, damn waiver lol.

My fa got JV, amir, mozgov, taj, olynyk, mason, pat2, h.barnes, nurkic, hamilton, hood.

As you can see, dry pf position. Thinking to get JV, but gotta drop 1, or should just stay put? Thanks again!

Who to keep and who to drop? Pick your top 2 of the 4

Jr Smith

Patrick Beverley

Isaiah Canaan

Marcus Smart

I'd keep Smith and Smart. Smart has a lot of upside and he showed it again today. Beverley is borderline droppable depends who you're adding. Canaan is probably already worse than Bev, Ish Smith is better than Canaan as of now