Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

urbanslapshot

New Money Fantasy Sports League

Hey everyone,

I am about to start up a 12 manager money league. This will be a 4 sports money league plus 4 alternate sports such as NCAA Tourney Bracket, Pro & College Pickem and the Survival Pool for NFL. There will be alot of stuff to vote on and the majority will win from keepers, to buy ins and pay outs to anything else we can think of. I will have a spreadsheet that will have everything on it including other rules. We will have the ability to cross sports trades at all times and this league will be played on the Yahoo fantasy site. For more information, please email me any of your questions.

The buy in will be $100 per MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA

The buy in will be $25 per NCAA Tourney Bracket, Pro & College Pickem, NFL Survival Football
Total: $500. All $500 will NOT have to be paid up front unless you wish to BUT must be paid 7 days prior to any league starting! I have worked out a 10 month payment plan of $50 a month to make it easier for everyone if you wish to go that route.
I will take $200 dollars out for the MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA for the Manager of the Year awards
I will take $50 out for the NCAA Tourney Bracket, Pro & College Pickem, NFL Survival Football
Total: $1000 towards the Manager of the Year Payout.
I look forward to hearing from anyone serious about joining. Please email me back at urbanslapshot@yahoo.com
Thanks!