Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blazer

Good Web Sites to Surf -- Non-Sports

Seems I keep surfing the same circle of web sites and I'm wanting to broaden my horizons. Except for the obvious sites like Youtube, etc., kind of places ... what are some sites that you visit that you find interesting. Not interested in more sports or political sites ... need other stuff ... post some sites you really dig, I would appreciate it and check them out ... as weird as it may sound, I'm getting board with the internet, at least the places I go .. help a brother out! B)

I go to Cracked on the daily and Barstool Sports.

See, this is what I'm talking about ... never heard of Cracked.com ... went there, and the "If beer commercials were honest" was so on point ... thanks for the link .. lots of stuff on that site to explore ... B)

Reddit.com houses a forum (a "subreddit") for basically anything you can think of. Just go to the main site, sign up, list your interests, and discover. It can be a little confusing to navigate in the beginning due to the sheer depth of content, but once you get the hang of it, it's rewarding to find both mainstream and niche subreddits that appeal to your interests.

I go to Cracked on the daily and Barstool Sports.

See, this is what I'm talking about ... never heard of Cracked.com ... went there, and the "If beer commercials were honest" was so on point ... thanks for the link .. lots of stuff on that site to explore ... B)

I like listverse too. It's sort of the same, but more serious in tone.

Really I just like reading lists of things.

Reddit.com houses a forum (a "subreddit") for basically anything you can think of. Just go to the main site, sign up, list your interests, and discover. It can be a little confusing to navigate in the beginning due to the sheer depth of content, but once you get the hang of it, it's rewarding to find both mainstream and niche subreddits that appeal to your interests.

Another good suggestion ... checked it out ... could spend a lot of time surfing all that is there ... thanks for the tip! B)