Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drs220

12 tm H2h Keeper Draft Who to take next?

Matt Laporta

Carlos Carrasco

Jeff Clement

Matt Antonelli

Scott Elbert

Jason Heyward

Wladimir Balentien

Angel Villalona

Carlos triunfel

J.R. Towles

So Far I've Drafted(acquired these picks through off season trades)

RD 2 #14 Josh Vitters 3b Cubs

RD 2 #17 Franklin Morales LHP COL

RD 2 #21 Billy Wagner

My Team is in my signature "Keeper team"

Is this a combo of MLB and MiLB players? I see Wagner was picked, by chance, who are the other MLB players available? Of that list, I'm biased, as I think that Villalona is special, and that Triunfel will move to 3B and just be a high BA/low power guy.

I'd probably go (personally)

Villalona

Heyward

LaPorta

Triunfel

But I'm sure many people would disagree with that. I think that Triunfel is a bit overhyped at the moment, and that LaPorta, regardless of that awesome bat, is going to have fielding issues hold him back. Having 2 Braun's in the outfield is a recipe for disaster for your pitchers.

Is this a combo of MLB and MiLB players? I see Wagner was picked, by chance, who are the other MLB players available? Of that list, I'm biased, as I think that Villalona is special, and that Triunfel will move to 3B and just be a high BA/low power guy.

I'd probably go (personally)

Villalona

Heyward

LaPorta

Triunfel

But I'm sure many people would disagree with that. I think that Triunfel is a bit overhyped at the moment, and that LaPorta, regardless of that awesome bat, is going to have fielding issues hold him back. Having 2 Braun's in the outfield is a recipe for disaster for your pitchers.

This team has a 75 yr cap that is distributed for all active MLB players on roster, We can only resign two players so every year we have usualy 10 to 15 decent FA that go back into draft usually older players that people dont want to resign. Anyway heres my picks and next best players IMO.

Some picks acquired through trade

Rd 2 #14 Josh Vitters

RD 2 #17 Franklin Morales

Rd 2 #21 Billy Wagner

RD 3 #27 Matt Laporta

RD 3 #28 Jeff Clement

Next pick 11 picks away, Hoping for three of these players with my next picks:

Who would you take if available?

Rank the Top three:

Matt antonnelli

Wade Davis

Chase Headley

Boof Bonser

Jim Thome

Wlad Balentien

Jordan Shafer

Steve Pearce

Carlos Carrasco

Carlos Triunfel

Andy Sonnanstine

Shane Victorino

Jeff Kent

Kala Kaaihue(hoping to snag Late)

Jed Lowrie

Jose tebata

So how many guys do you get to keep?

So how many guys do you get to keep?

We get 75 years to distribute between all players except Minors(once called up Have to sign to contract following season) Once Contract is up we either resign or Drop into FA pool. My latest Pick was Matt Antonelli, Im just looking for pitchers now for my last 4 picks. Who do you think has the most upside between these Pitching prospects?

Wade Davis

Carlos Carrasco

Ross Detwiler

Chris Volstad

Micheal Bowden

Justin Masterson

Radhames Liz

Eric Hurley

Colin Balester

We get 75 years to distribute between all players except Minors(once called up Have to sign to contract following season) Once Contract is up we either resign or Drop into FA pool. My latest Pick was Matt Antonelli, Im just looking for pitchers now for my last 4 picks. Who do you think has the most upside between these Pitching prospects?

Wade Davis

Carlos Carrasco

Ross Detwiler

Chris Volstad

Micheal Bowden

Justin Masterson

Radhames Liz

Eric Hurley

Colin Balester

Wade Davis

Ross Detwiler

Carlos Carrasco

Wade Davis

Ross Detwiler

Carlos Carrasco

THx, I did get Wade Davis in the 7th rd, Every Fantasy site I've looked at rank him pretty high, but he seems to get no respect from fantasy owners. Looks like Tampa might have the best pitching staff in baseball in about two years.

Kazmir

Mcgee

Shields

Davis

Sonnanstine

Garza

Hammel

Townsend

Not bad!!!