Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jsteller01

[Baseball] CBS - 300$ Inaugural season 14 - 20 team Dynasty Keeper League with an Auction Draft and Salary Cap

The new CBS Commissioner service is truly amazing. They have options i've never seen. These are going to basically what this league encompasses: An Auction draft, Salary Cap, 6 player farm squad (maybe 8), Trophy, contract structuring (possible, cbs gives the option, sounds cool like a real GM), personal writeups, 300$ per team big stakes! big winnings for 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize!

7 x 7 Roto

Batting: doubles, runs, rbis, homerun, stolen bases, on base percentage, batting average

Pitching: ERA, HOLDS, WINS, WHIP, K, Saves, quality starts...these categories are always up to debate!!

EMAIL ME AT JSTELLER01@GMAIL.COM asking for a spot or just messege me here, id rather an email though. This league is honestly as cool as any ive ever seen. Lets make this a tradition. Lets make this the league to be jealous of. I will personally pay to make t shirts with everyones team logo. So we can get into the spirit of fantasy baseball! Please let me know as soon as possible im very excited. I will also be making t shirts of all the teams logos on my dime, as well as I will pay the commissioners fee of 150 for $cbs. come on big ballers lets do it. This is a forever league.