Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gbill2004

Best seats for a football game?

In your opinion, what are the best seats in a football stadium to watch a football game live?

Between the 20's but not too low kind of near the top of lower bowl or maybe if its a stadium with small second deck not too high up above the first thats a good spot.

My couch.

Thanks bro!

He's joking but he's right. It's usually cold, the tickets, food and beers are expensive, the action is harder to see and the long breaks of inactivity are much more noticeable at the stadium.

My couch.

Thanks bro!

He's joking but he's right. It's usually cold, the tickets, food and beers are expensive, the action is harder to see and the long breaks of inactivity are much more noticeable at the stadium.

Yeah, I was sort of serious. I used to go to a ton of days, but the cost and hassle don't measure up to the experience at this point.

End zone seats are usually really good. If not, 50-yard line. Whatever you do, don't get the nosebleeds. Not worth tbe aggravating traffic and outrageous prices to sit that high up and have a worse view than if you were watching at home.

Luxury box.