Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marioc2001

Rotoworld Baseball League

There were some guys wanting our own thread in the "Your League" section, so here it is!! The un-official Rotoworld Baseball League. As it stands at this moment, it is a 14 team, 5X5, H2H re-draft league on yahoo.com. We are all still in discussions on stat changes or any changes to the settings so please, let it be heard! Good luck on the season fellas!

Commissioner: The Dukester

There were some guys wanting our own thread in the "Your League" section, so here it is!! The un-official Rotoworld Baseball League. As it stands at this moment, it is a 14 team, 5X5, H2H re-draft league on yahoo.com. We are all still in discussions on stat changes or any changes to the settings so please, let it be heard! Good luck on the season fellas!

Commissioner: The Dukester

i'm fine with the stats as they stand. would like to add a few bench spots though. btw mario, i'm mesmerized by the pic in your avatar, wowsa!!

i'm fine with the stats as they stand. would like to add a few bench spots though. btw mario, i'm mesmerized by the pic in your avatar, wowsa!!

haha.. Her name is Ewe Sonnet if you would like to see more of her..

ATTENTION GUYS:There is a post on the league page that I have concerning the draft date,if you see this before going to the league could you please go check it ASAP.Thank you.Also a big thank you to Mario for getting this league page up and going.I promise to take it a bit easier when we face off the first time B):)

ATTENTION GUYS:There is a post on the league page that I have concerning the draft date,if you see this before going to the league could you please go check it ASAP.Thank you.Also a big thank you to Mario for getting this league page up and going.I promise to take it a bit easier when we face off the first time B):)

I'm glad I'm on your good side! lol.. :lol:

I'm generally pretty easy over the draft time, but I work a lot during the weekends. A Sunday night for me (I'm 5 hours ahead of you guys, EST anyway) would be ideal. The 16th March would work for me, but later on, as I've already got a draft that day. 8pm EST?

And would prefer to just keep the normal 5x5 stats

Hey Commish, how about you propose some dates and times and we'll see if that would fit everyones schedule.. And if it doesn't work out, we still have the option of doing an off-line draft.

Also, I propose adding another Util spot, a bench spot and Moving the Minimum Innings Pitched up to 45-50.. Everything else looks good..

Also, I propose adding another Util spot, a bench spot and Moving the Minimum Innings Pitched up to 45-50.. Everything else looks good..

50 IP? from 7 pitching slots? Are u insane? Even with 5 CG from your SPs, you'd still need 5 IP from your RPs!

I'd agree with another bench spot or 2, but pretty happy with the rest of the setup

50 IP? from 7 pitching slots? Are u insane? Even with 5 CG from your SPs, you'd still need 5 IP from your RPs!

I'd agree with another bench spot or 2, but pretty happy with the rest of the setup

No, not insane.. Makes you have to use all your SP's/RP's on your bench rather than just a couple to avoid your ERA from going up..

No, not insane.. Makes you have to use all your SP's/RP's on your bench rather than just a couple to avoid your ERA from going up..

I know you should be encouraged to use your bench, but 50 IP is way too much. You're gonna want some bench hitters as well. I'd maybe think 25-30 IP would be a better minimum.

Ya, I'd like to switch avg. for hits...also add another util spot and a few more bench spots!

ATTENTION LEAGUE:Concerning changing the draft time,I looked into alternative dates and all weekends in March are now gone.Some had said that weekends were what were best for a change.So with that said,Corbin will have to decide what he wishes to do.I know some don't like playing in a league if they can't be there for the draft.So Corbin the ball is in your court,I hope you decide to stay but will understand however you decide.I will give you the rest of the week to decide on what way you wish to go.Thanx from the COMMISH.

Now that the cats are standard 5x5, I'm happy with all settings. I think the roster spots are fine. I don't think adding another Util is needed. If you want to add another Bench spot, thats fine, but I'm fine with what we have now. If minimum IP is to be increased, I really wouldn't want it to be more than 25-ish.

Hits have been changed to AVG per request of majority.

I posted this on the league message, but I'll explain it here. I'm in the process of moving from Kores to Japan (finally) on 6 Mar. I'll be on vacation in the states for about 3 weeks so anywhere from 6-24 Mar is good for me.

Any spots left?

Re-Draft?

Nope,sorry guy,had an open sign up earlier in the week,you must not have been around.I 'll keep note that you asked,in the event someone opts out at last second,but I can't see that happening.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:I kept checking back to see if I could get another draft time to accomodate Corbin and was successful in getting a March 9th day at 4:30 pm EST time.Hopefully this works for everyone.Thats a Sunday.

Alright hopefully most everyone can make it to the new time. I know I'll make sure to be there.

Alright hopefully most everyone can make it to the new time. I know I'll make sure to be there.

I should be able to make it.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:I kept checking back to see if I could get another draft time to accomodate Corbin and was successful in getting a March 9th day at 4:30 pm EST time.Hopefully this works for everyone.Thats a Sunday.

That time looks good to me.. I'll be there.

Ewan has announced in the league post that he is leaving the league.I will be looking in matchmaker for his replacement.

Looking back at the post on this thread I see The Darcmenace had inquired about the League,so I have sent him a PM concerning the opening.He can contact me through the PM or at troywnick@yahoo.ca