Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marioc2001

Rotoworld Baseball League

A sincere thank you and welcome to mbroo5880i for taking over the team "fontaine".Best of luck cuz your gonna need it,lol,and hopefully the mystery disappearance of fontaine is solved and we learn that he is doing OK.

Well, my first full week at the helm was quite successful, 1-9! B)

My one win was in saves. Fernando is so crafty!

Well happy 4th Hope everyone had a great weekend Shame we dont have the extra day here. Well only 8 weeks to go and the league is still very tight with only 11 games between last and 8th. How has everyone seen there teams performance against what they thought after the draft?

For me, my side has hung in well after the 50 Game thing (thanks Manny) & losing 2 of my top ten picks to the DL so I am hoping that i can hang on and make the playoffs in my first year in this very tough league. My surprise player thus far in my team has to be Marco Scuto & the flop would be Quentin for his form before the DL

Aussiepepe

I'm getting by with smoke and mirrors to be honest.No viable SS and a closer situation thats servicable at best.Some power would be nice to have as well..

Good game, Ewan. I knew that it would take a huge offensive surge to beat you and was glad that the team stepped up to the challenge. Pujols, Mauer, and Ibanez are going to need to keep it going in the Championship vs Aussiepepe.

It's a solid league you have here, Dukester, and I'm hoping it returns for next season.

I think I'm gonna have to give it a miss this year unfortunately. I've got 4 keeper leagues I'm committed too now and wanna pay full attention to them. Was very enjoyable the 2 seasons I played (coming first always is B)), best of luck to all you guys in your leagues

Duke, dudes...

Reload for '10 anyone?

I will be back in 10 Hope everyone else can too.

League is now open, looking for returning or new Rotoworld members.

12-16 Teams, 5x5, H2H

Got 3 up already.

PM me with your e-mail address.

Also, re-deploying from Afghanistan to Japan so I might not get to your e-mail right away...but the draft is about 40 days away so we have time.

Gonna have to take a pass on this for this year.Maxed out between Yahoo and ESPN.Glad to see junkie pick up the ball and continue with the league,hope it continues to be successfull.Rotoworld players for the most part are your best ones to get because of a more mature nature and this league will give you a good run.Best of luck fellas.

Gonna have to take a pass on this for this year.Maxed out between Yahoo and ESPN.Glad to see junkie pick up the ball and continue with the league,hope it continues to be successfull.Rotoworld players for the most part are your best ones to get because of a more mature nature and this league will give you a good run.Best of luck fellas.

Sorry that you cannot return this year, Good luck in all your leagues this year B)

Sorry that you cannot return this year, Good luck in all your leagues this year B)

About half-way there. If any you guys would like to pimp for me while I'm in-transist, have them e-mail me:

os_gamejunkie@yahoo.com