Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marioc2001

Rotoworld Baseball League

Looking back at the post on this thread I see The Darcmenace had inquired about the League,so I have sent him a PM concerning the opening.He can contact me through the PM or at troywnick@yahoo.ca

I havent left the league guys. Some c**t has hacked into my account and started deleting my teams, he's hacked into my proper rotoworld account and I now can't access the draft guide. Could you PM me the league details again so I can sign up again please

I havent left the league guys. Some c**t has hacked into my account and started deleting my teams, he's hacked into my proper rotoworld account and I now can't access the draft guide. Could you PM me the league details again so I can sign up again please

The info has been sent ewan,wow,now there's a story.

Your password wasn't 12345 was it? B):)

That is a pretty crazy story. Actually, even when I read that post for some reason it didn't look like you wrote it.

That is a pretty crazy story. Actually, even when I read that post for some reason it didn't look like you wrote it.

O snap...

*goes and changes password*

so, what were we talkin about?

Haha Spaceballs classic. I really haven't a cule how they got my password, but now they've taken over my Facebook and are sending pictures of cocks to everyone. Hopefully I'll have it sorted soon

Haha Spaceballs classic. I really haven't a cule how they got my password, but now they've taken over my Facebook and are sending pictures of cocks to everyone. Hopefully I'll have it sorted soon

man i'd be pissed too if someone was sending pictures of barry bonds on my facebook. that's crappy dude, sorry to hear that.

so have we completely ruled out an off-line draft via rotoworld?

Hahaha... oh man that sucks!!!

so have we completely ruled out an off-line draft via rotoworld?

Yes,will be on-line as specified on league page,March 9th.

Hmmmmmmm,after all the hype,things have really tamed down in this league.Must be some serious studying going on.Dig in ye boyzzzzzzzzz of America,cuz the title is coming to the Commonwealth,right Ewan,lol!!!

LMAO

any news here...besides os_gamejunkies friend nearly deleting his team!

There isn't much really going on.. I mean, what is there really to talk about till the draft?! lol..

any news here...besides os_gamejunkies friend nearly deleting his team!

Actually, I don't know Ewan. It was just his "quitting" post didn't look like his others. Seemed odd...turned out it was odd.

Just throwing this out there,but is there a way to pre-determine a draft order without drawing out of a hat.I could do that,but I bet I draw my name first and that would not look good,lol!!!Or do we just sit tight and whatever the compeuter gives us on draft day go with that?

Just throwing this out there,but is there a way to pre-determine a draft order without drawing out of a hat.I could do that,but I bet I draw my name first and that would not look good,lol!!!Or do we just sit tight and whatever the compeuter gives us on draft day go with that?

i'm all for determining it now, makes preparation alot easier. i think we all trust you man. at work we use a website to determine which of our employees has to take a random drug test. you could assign each of us a number, say by how we're listed on the team page, then have the computer do the random picking of numbers. i can try to find the website if you want me to.

i'm all for determining it now, makes preparation alot easier. i think we all trust you man. at work we use a website to determine which of our employees has to take a random drug test. you could assign each of us a number, say by how we're listed on the team page, then have the computer do the random picking of numbers. i can try to find the website if you want me to.

sure that sounds kool,and I'll post the results here as well it would be on league page.And if I have nothing better to do with my time then to rig a free pool then I shouldn't be involved.If its not a problem with the others,if my name did come up first,I 'd trade with the guy in the 6th spot.Keeps integrity in tact.

sure that sounds kool,and I'll post the results here as well it would be on league page.And if I have nothing better to do with my time then to rig a free pool then I shouldn't be involved.If its not a problem with the others,if my name did come up first,I 'd trade with the guy in the 6th spot.Keeps integrity in tact.

no worries man, personally i'd rather have #6 over first pick anyway. did you need that website? you can probably just google it.

ROTOWORLD BASEBALL LEAGUE DRAFT ORDER

The following is the draft order for the league done by draw of hat.And I assure you I got a sucky spot,lol!!!!Oh well,make it even more sweeter when I beat all your azzezz to the curb in September,lol.

1)To Be Determined

2)os_gamejunkie

3)Cripplers

4)sawx

5)Corbin

6)irishsoxnation-lol.you called it dude!!!

7)How Now Brown Cow

8)Yankees Suck

9)normar forever

10)Converge241

11)ISHL

12)The Dukester

13)Hardball

14)Domination

Anyone wishing to switch positions must do so before a week to go to the draft.Best of luck gentlemen,your gonna need it!! B)

The following is the draft order for the league done by draw of hat.And I assure you I got a sucky spot,lol!!!!Oh well,make it even more sweeter when I beat all your azzezz to the curb in September,lol.

1)To Be Determined

2)os_gamejunkie

3)Cripplers

4)sawx

5)Corbin

7)How Now Brown Cow

8)Yankees Suck

9)normar forever

10)Converge241

11)ISHL

12)The Dukester

13)Hardball

14)Domination

Anyone wishing to switch positions must do so before a week to go to the draft.Best of luck gentlemen,your gonna need it!! B)

NO I dont want number 1!!! Anyone wanna trade?

1)To Be Determined

2)os_gamejunkie

3)Cripplers

4)sawx

5)Corbin

7)How Now Brown Cow

8)Yankees Suck

9)normar forever

10)Converge241

11)ISHL

12)The Dukester

13)Hardball

14)Domination

haha, anybody want tomorrow's lottery numbers! lol

8th spot in a 14 team league. Looks like I won't have to worry about player runs or having to wait long times between picks.