Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marioc2001

Rotoworld Baseball League

anybody want first pick?

for the 12th pick,I doubt you'd do it.

I had the first pick in another 14 team league...hated it. Now I have the 14th pick ROFL. I don't know if that's good or bad.

7th overall, not bad I guess. The wait in between picks will be painful tho!

ROTOWORLD BASEBALL LEAGUE DRAFT ORDER

The following is the draft order for the league done by draw of hat.And I assure you I got a sucky spot,lol!!!!Oh well,make it even more sweeter when I beat all your azzezz to the curb in September,lol.

1)To Be Determined

2)os_gamejunkie

3)Cripplers

4)sawx

5)Corbin

6)irishsoxnation-lol.you called it dude!!!

7)How Now Brown Cow

8)Yankees Suck

9)normar forever

10)Converge241

11)ISHL

12)The Dukester

13)Hardball

14)Domination

Sweet, 2nd. Never drafted higher than 3rd. Although, waiting 24 picks in between will be looonggg. B)

Back from sunny Cuba and ready to handle any league buisness that needs being done.I see a few are looking to change draft order positions,so make up your minds soon and let me know which ones are definitly a change.Thanx.

Back from sunny Cuba and ready to handle any league buisness that needs being done.I see a few are looking to change draft order positions,so make up your minds soon and let me know which ones are definitly a change.Thanx.

i wanna trade number 1!

i wanna trade number 1!

Well Tex,I have the 12th pick,if you want it it's yours,but the clock is ticking,after Sunday all chances to exchange are off.

Well Tex,I have the 12th pick,if you want it it's yours,but the clock is ticking,after Sunday all chances to exchange are off.

no 12...wtvr i'll keep my pick!

no 12...wtvr i'll keep my pick!

You've never stated who you wanted to trade picks with,so I said what the heck and made my offer.Next time being a little more specific might help.

You've never stated who you wanted to trade picks with,so I said what the heck and made my offer.Next time being a little more specific might help.

i know i never said anything...i was listening to all offers...i'm not mad, i just declined the offer...that's all

ISHL, I'm willing to switch the 14th and 11th pick. But before I do so, I wanna make sure this applies to the entire draft right? I would get 11th, 18th, and so on.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Ewan has requested that the draft time be moved back by a half hour.If you have not already been to the league page and seen post yet,could you please go and post whether this will be an inconvenience to you.I will try and move it back,but only if it is unanimously voted for.7 so far have said its OK.But wouldn't be fair to even one if a change hurts them.Thanks.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Ewan has requested that the draft time be moved back by a half hour.If you have not already been to the league page and seen post yet,could you please go and post whether this will be an inconvenience to you.I will try and move it back,but only if it is unanimously voted for.7 so far have said its OK.But wouldn't be fair to even one if a change hurts them.Thanks.

Draft Time has been put back to its original time of 4:30 pm EST!!!Thanks for understanding and the count down is on to Sunday.Good luck to everyone!!

DRAFT IS TODAY!!! 6 hours'ish

Yeah, I'm glad I checked...I was off by an hour with the time change.

7 more minutes...u can get into the draft room in a 7 minutes...get in!!!

When the Draft is done stay on after to talk trade...also i will post the draft here too!

Updated my Sig with my new team just drafted! I'm excited, I love what I see!

Same here...

Ditto.

Heart - You're pitching staff could pretty solid. Nice job.

Ditto.

Heart - You're pitching staff could pretty solid. Nice job.

looks like i'm not the only one that punted saves junkie.