Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fitz0619

New Yahoo H2H $100 12 Team League 9x9 Expanded Cats

Yahoo 12 Team H2H Fantasy Baseball League

League Name: The Splendid Splinter

Draft Date: Sunday March 22, 2015 @ 7:30 PM EST

12 Teams $100 League Safe

Payouts: 1st Place $650 2nd Place $300 3rd Place $100 Regular Season Champ: $150

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs ( R ), Hits (H), Doubles (2B), Triples (3B), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Walks (BB), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Complete Games (CG), Saves (SV), Earned Runs (ER), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9), Quality Starts (QS) Less

4 Waiver Adds Per Match up

Move the pot up for first to atleast 700-800. I don't like rewarding the regular season champ doesn't realy mean much imo..

Move the pot up for first to atleast 700-800. I don't like rewarding the regular season champ doesn't realy mean much imo..

I respect that but I think regular season winner means a little more in a H2H league where a hot streak from a few guys can really carry you during the playoffs it takes a consistently well managed team to finish first in the regular season.

Let me know if you'd still have interest.

I've also changed the BB category to AVG since there is already an OBP category and I felt the two categories were overlapping.

Is the draft regular or auction? Thanks

hey, it's a snake draft - regular. Sorry, should have included that.

Sounds like what I'm looking for. Email is mavericksnba@yahoo.com

Great, sent an invite.

How many do you need? I have myself and 2 other guys looking for a league.

How many do you need? I have myself and 2 other guys looking for a league.

Have 7/12 would be great if you guys were interested.