Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CuI2iousGeoI2ge

Feb 18th Draft. $40 a Team, Leaguesafe; majority approval

I know it's early but I couldn't help myself. I didn't find any other early leagues so I set one up myself. Draft is on Wed, Feb 18th at 8:30 PM EST. Standard live draft, 45 seconds per pick.

$40 a team using leaguesafe with majority approval. Everything is standard for yahoo except that I added OBP and QB as H2H categories.

https://yho.com/mlb?l=66468&k=67a05bd55e07e426&ikey=6c8f498e4ecc6abf

Click the link to join or just check out the league.

If you need an invite leave your email or you can email me bilobhai@yahoo.com

Must pay before the draft the leaguesafe has been set up already on the league page.

Any questions let me know.

thank you

I got an email asking me what QB stands for. It was a typo, I meant to say QS (Quality starts).

I apologize for any confusion.

1 spot left. For those who have joined get your payments in as soon as possible because I may have to start booting teams to make room for others.

Thank you all for joining! I know its early but Im expecting it to be a very interesting draft and fun season.

Who wants the final spot?

If the league is full and you want a spot email me and I will make room for you by removing a non-paying team. My email is bilobhai@yahoo.com

Who wants the final spot?

If the league is full and you want a spot email me and I will make room for you by removing a non-paying team. My email is bilobhai@yahoo.com