Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fins151

1 spot available in 12 team H2H Keeper fantasy Baseball league on CBS

We are looking for 1 new owner1 for our keeper league. Our league has 10 years of history and minimal turnover. We had a original owner leave this year as they wanted to move into a daily league and we are a weekly league. We are looking for active committed owner in it for the long haul.

It is $100 to join. All money is paid out minus the CBS fees.

Each team gets 7 keepers plus 3 rookies/prospects. Teams that did not make the playoffs get an extra keeper. We have a non snaking draft. All set up to help lower finishing teams and promote fairer match ups.
The winners will be decided by best winning percentage after nineteen regular season weeks of weekly head-to-head match-ups. Each week, the teams with the best winning percentage in the 8 x 8 categories get one win or one loss. Match-ups that end in a tie will be decided by the best slugging percent.

Each team gets 7 keepers plus 3 rookies/prospects. Teams that did not make the playoffs get an extra keeper. We have a non snaking draft. All set up to help lower finishing teams and promote fairer match ups.

League is highly active and a lot of fun. Send me an email or post in response here if you are interested and I can let you look at the teams available and the league.

my email is alexcesan@gmail.com