Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albert1968

15 Year old NL Keeper League-Looking for 1 owner

League has been around for 15+ years. Expereinced owners who are active. Lot's of trading. We use a minor league system to further make the league challenging. If you are interested in joining respond back. You would be taking over an existing team so you would have some keepers coming in. Here are some particulars to the league.

Cost

$200 and all money returns to pool

24 man active roster

5 reserve

12 minors

FAAB used for transactions

NL only players

League has been around for 15+ years. Expereinced owners who are active. Lot's of trading. We use a minor league system to further make the league challenging. If you are interested in joining respond back. You would be taking over an existing team so you would have some keepers coming in. Here are some particulars to the league.

Cost

24 man active roster

5 reserve

12 minors

FAAB used for transactions im interested and exp. reliable team manager...........please get back to me with info..................woldog1@aol.com

NL only players

Cost

24 man active roster

5 reserve

12 minors

NL only players

Hi my name is Mark Adrian have been playing rotis since 1988, dedicated player. I live in Franklin Lakes, NJ cell number is 201-805-7178. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Mark

Experienced owner, active since 1989, looking for new league. Please advise when your draft is?, what town in Northern NJ is draft being held?, and roster of available team. Please respond to rms66@yahoo.com

Hi my name is Mark Adrian have been playing rotis since 1988, dedicated player. I live in Franklin Lakes, NJ cell number is 201-805-7178. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Mark

Mark,

We spoke on the phone and you expressed some interest. I actually had a 2nd team drop now this year. These 2 teams are loaded in keepers. Did you have a chance to think about the opening?

Al

Cost

24 man active roster

5 reserve

12 minors

NL only players

Experienced player interested in league please email me info. jsyjr421@aol.com