Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nir

Epic new 30 team DYNASTY (Money league)

Fantasy virgin you're the 1st name on our reserve list, next week I'll send out leaguesafe payment invites. I'm sure we'll lose 2-3 owners BC they're unable to pay for whatever reasons , we'll keep you posted

Im willing to give it a go...

ramthegreatone@yahoo.com

Im guessing you guys are based in the US . Would it matter if I not?

just sent you the invite. You will officially be the last guy in. We have some autralian guys in the league and couple guys who never sleep.

We are officially closed. However we are opening a wait list for the inevitable people who back out during the payment phase. So anyone who still wants in but didnt get the invite yet please post your emails so i can put you on the wait list. from here on out its 1st come 1st serve.

There is a new open spot available. 1 team dropped out. Post email here if interested.

Yes leave your email address here and we'll send you an invite

Judging from the posts above, I'm guessing the league has filled?

ncrain4@gmail.com if not

if filled, please add me to the wait list. I have been looking for a fantasy basketball league and could never find one with die hards. email in the post above,

thanks

we are filled but we have a few spots to replace since the owners have been mia. So if anyone else wants an invite please post here. Also we are all paying right now and we do have some openings only because a few of the managers have been mia during this payment period. You do have time to read all the rules/ ask questions on the fantrax chat before you pay.

I am interested. Lots of dynasty experience here.

h0bb1tfantasysports@yahoo.com

If you got room wwgumm@gmail.com

been playing for over 8 years. Am always active , always trading.

hey guys, i have added the last few of you to the wait list. Our deadline for payment for our members is may 31st. so far about 20 have paid and last 10 are delaying and or mia. After the deadline , i will start removing the non paid members with the people on wait list. and you guys are basically the 1st few i added. If anyone else wants to be added please post your emails here.

i emailed the 2 of you above this post. Please accept the invitation right away. If the invitation isnt accepted, we have to replace you guys with others in waitlist.

25 people paid so far with 4 pending and 1 space totally open. So as far as i am concerned, there are 5 spots open. So if anyone would want to join in and is ready to pay please leave your email here. starting may 31st, i will start replacing the unpaid owners. The open spot will however receive 1 email right away from the 1st person who posts here with there email.

Please read the rules . we are picking everything from scratch. Read all the rules before deciding if you want to join. This is a competitive league. If you want to join and ask questions 1st to the league in the fantrax chat then leave your email here and i will send you the invite.

We officially have just 1 spot remaining. 29 teams have joined and PAID so we are looking for 1 more person who can join and pay right away. So please post your email if your interested.

Sent you the invite. Please join and ask as many questions as you want asap. And make sure to read ALL OF THE RULES. Once you join, our leaguesafe manager will send you the leaguesafe info so you can pay.

If you still have any non pays, I'll pay you as soon as you contact me. In dynasty leagues in years 11, 10 and 2 yrs.

gmegibben@aol.com

If you still have any non pays, I'll pay you as soon as you contact me. In dynasty leagues in years 11, 10 and 2 yrs.

gmegibben@aol.com

Sorry man a bit too late. everyone paid.