Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oleredbeard

_One manager backed out

This league is entering its 3rd season and will have its auction draft Thursday, March 26.

We have posted rules that can only be changed by a league vote.

We play a custom schedule where each team plays the teams in their own division 3 times and the teams in the other division once.

Players initial salaries are determined by the auction draft and by the FAAB auctions for free agent acquisitions.Player salaries increase every year that a player is kept and remain with him if he is traded. The salary increases start small, but grow larger with each passing season. Minor league players do not receive a salary increase.

Each team must keep 9 players, but may keep all 30 players on their roster if there is enough auction budget to do so.

This league takes knowledge, strategy and determination to build and maintain a winning team.

You can view the league here:

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=98414&seasonId=2015

The open team:

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=98414&teamId=4&seasonId=2015

Reply with your email address if you are interested in managing this team.

I'll pass for now and let someone else take it, but if it's still open when the auction comes around I may step in. Good luck!

I tried to send the PM but received an error message that

"The following errors were found

The member po_facc9 can not use the messaging system

This personal message has not been sent"

Try PMing me and I will reply to your message.

I had said that I'll take the last spot if you still need someone by the time the auction comes, and it looks like that's the case, so pencil me in until you officially give up the search for a replacement.

Thanks Jets486. I will keep searching until midday tomorrow. If I do not find anyone else I will need your email address to send you the invitation. I do receive and respond to PMs if you are able to send them here.