Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigbossman1

Soler vs. Betts in a keeper

The raw power of Soler vs. the tools of Betts..

If you had to choose one who would you go with?

keeper league

I think I like Betts overall better, but I'm always one that is drawn to the power side.

my opinion is biased since I'm from Chicago, but I always value power especially when its at a premium nowadays. Soler

Soler >>>>>> Betts

Jorge is the cleanup hitter and everyday RF for the Cubs. That gives him the edge. Plus Betts isn't even the starting OF'er for Boston. Castillo is.

Rush you don't know that for sure. Right now Betts is crushing the ball and Castillo hasn't had an at bat. Betts will be the opening day CF imo based on whats going on SO FAR. But even if Betts starts I'm saying Soler

Rush you don't know that for sure. Right now Betts is crushing the ball and Castillo hasn't had an at bat. Betts will be the opening day CF imo based on whats going on SO FAR. But even if Betts starts I'm saying Soler

Spring training don't mean a thing, it's the regular season that does. Castillo will be the better choice for OF in Boston this year going forward.

Would you keep either Soler or Betts over Jose Fernandez?

Keep Fernandez and soler imo,,,, rush betts>>>>>> much greater then castillo... Just because he's cuban doesn't mean he's awesome.