Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

archju01

Free Daily H2H ESPN 9 x 9 Dynasty league in 9th season - 1 owner

League is here: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/scoreboard?leagueId=25420&seasonId=2015

Team is The Cornballers

You'd be inheriting a team in pretty good shape and placed 4th last year. Currently signed keepers are Billy Hamilton, Bryce Harper, Carlos Gonzalez, Hunter Pence, Matt Kemp, and Michael Wacha.

Our keepers are a little bit complicated. Basically, each team gets 30 "contract years" to disperse across 10 players. You have to have 10 players but you don't need to use all 30 years. The keepers I listed above each are signed for a set amount of years already. We have a free agency period running this week where all the managers bid on all the players whose contracts expired at the end of the previous season. Highlighting that list this offseason is Stanton, Pujols, and somehow about a dozen ace pitchers. You round out your 10 person preseason roster by "signing" players added during the previous season who weren't on a contract previously. For example, I drafted Todd Frazier and will most likely sign him for something like 3 years. I have exclusive rights for his signing. If you draft Kris Bryant this year, you'd get first dibs at signing him long term going into next season as long as he was on your roster at the end up the upcoming season.

Scoring categories are:

Batters

R 2B 3B HR RBI K SB AVG OPS

Pitchers (min. 40 IP per week)

H HR K W L SV HD ERA WHIP