Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colepenhagen

Terrible Trade Offers 2015 Edition

Cutch and Revere for my Trout. Even before Cutch getting gimpy I can't see that as a realistic offer.

My M.Cabrera, M.Carpenter and A.Miller for his G.Holland, Longoria, Kluber and Pujos

My best friend was offered this deal, thought I'd share...

He gives:

Jacoby Ellsbury

Starling Marte

Anibal Sanchez

He gets:

Melky Cabrera

Jay Bruce

Phil Hughes

Matt Carpenter for Pablo Sandoval just happened a couple days ago in my points league...

This seemed like a mediocre offer BEFORE the start of the season, but now I'm really, really, really regretting not taking it now and just wanted to vent somewhere....

My Mesoraco & Desmond for his Matt Harvey and Sal Perez.

I just offered Cecil and Archer for Chapman. Standard roto 5x5 12 teamer. The guy just lit in to me. Was it that bad of an offer?

I was offered McCutcheon for Stanton. Yeah no...

My M.Cabrera, M.Carpenter and A.Miller for his G.Holland, Longoria, Kluber and Pujos

I don't see the problem with this one.

Holland>=Miller

Carpenter>Longoria

Cabrera>Pujols

Kluber>>>>>>>>>Anyone you will pick up

In fact I would take that deal in a heartbeat. Not like Pujols or Longoria are scrubs, basically getting Kluber for some minor downgrades.

Holland>=Miller

Carpenter>Longoria

Cabrera>Pujols

In fact I would take that deal in a heartbeat. Not like Pujols or Longoria are scrubs, basically getting Kluber for some minor downgrades.

Longo sucks... And Pujols isn't going to win MVP.

Miggy is playing MVP caliber baseball... Carp will score 100 runs again with a 300 average... Miller is locked in as a closer...

Holland>=Miller

Carpenter>Longoria

Cabrera>Pujols

x2 kluber covers the downgrade from miggy to pujols

Holland>=Miller

Carpenter>Longoria

Cabrera>Pujols

Keeper League and small league.... plus I think you are reading this wrong, I'd have to DROP someone to take it and Kluber has to cover Carp and Miggy downgrade (no way)

Holland>=Miller

Carpenter>Longoria

Cabrera>Pujols

Keeper League and small league.... plus I think you are reading this wrong, I'd have to DROP someone to take it and Kluber has to cover Carp and Miggy downgrade (no way)

You can drop Bruce i think with this trade...

got offered my dozier and george springer for his utley and chris Owings hahaha

Plawecki, d'Aunard, and Colby Lewis for Vogt. Love those 3:1 deals.

I was offered Francisco Rodriguez and Tyler Clippard fo my George Springer and Jordan Zimmermann in a Dynasty League.

When I asked the guy if he was joking, he actually got annoyed ... funny guy! :blink:

i was offered Charlie Blackmon C.J Wilson And Danny Salazar For David Price And Drew Storen.....

ha just got put on blast for offering marte 4 bumgardner with this comment...

"How funny the best pitcher for a bench player"

ha just got put on blast for offering marte 4 bumgardner with this comment...

"How funny the best pitcher for a bench player"

Maybe he thought it was Andy Marte...?

Got offered Harper for my Sale and Brantley

That's actually a good offer. Sale isn't the same pitcher he once was, he stopped using his changeup as much due to his mechanics being dangerous and his ERA is now bloated as a result. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a 3.70-4.10 ERA pitcher going forward. Brantley is good but Harper is elite. He's not having a "lucky streak" this season, he won't be hitting 3 HR a game but a 30 HR 100 RBI year might be the norm going forward for him. Guy's in hisearly 20's and was the number 1 prospect, don't sleep on him.

That's actually a good offer. Sale isn't the same pitcher he once was, he stopped using his changeup as much due to his mechanics being dangerous and his ERA is now bloated as a result. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a 3.70-4.10 ERA pitcher going forward. Brantley is good but Harper is elite. He's not having a "lucky streak" this season, he won't be hitting 3 HR a game but a 30 HR 100 RBI year might be the norm going forward for him. Guy's in hisearly 20's and was the number 1 prospect, don't sleep on him.

Are you serious? Brantley was the 2nd best hitter in fantasy last year and is the ripe age of 27 and despite the back issue the 1st week he has been on a tear proving last year was no fluke. Sale was on everyone's top 5 pitching list going into the year. There was a mechanical issue with Sale and he clearly fixed that with his last start. Harper very well could be coming into own, he was a top prospect and I think he is in for a great year. The difference in overall fantasy points between Brantley and Harper is marginal at best, so why should I throw in Sale?

Are you serious? Brantley was the 2nd best hitter in fantasy last year and is the ripe age of 27 and despite the back issue the 1st week he has been on a tear proving last year was no fluke. Sale was on everyone's top 5 pitching list going into the year. There was a mechanical issue with Sale and he clearly fixed that with his last start. Harper very well could be coming into own, he was a top prospect and I think he is in for a great year. The difference in overall fantasy points between Brantley and Harper is marginal at best, so why should I throw in Sale?

These values depend if your talking keeper or re-draft. Harper is way more valuable in a keeper than Brantley. Sale doesn't look right this year. It's not a terrible offer, perhaps not a good offer either but not terrible.