Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milanboy

$30 Leaguesafe Roto Snake Draft 4/4 at 8PM

Embargo. there is one spot left in my league if you want to take that instead of going through the hassle of creating. I'll re invite you if you want it.

are you alex frye? how do i pay?

Great I'm in. Please pass along the ESPN invite as well so I can join, thanks.

I thought you already joined. What is your name, as soon as someone joins, it doesn't show their email address anymore.

Is there any spot in any league drafting today? Send me an invite bilobhai@yahoo.com

I got a yahoo invite but it wouldn't let me join.

Embargo. there is one spot left in my league if you want to take that instead of going through the hassle of creating. I'll re invite you if you want it.

are you alex frye? how do i pay?

yeah I'm alex. what is your name? I sent you an invite a while ago, but there was no response so I sent out invites to others.

Is there any spot in any league drafting today? Send me an invite bilobhai@yahoo.com

I sent you one for the H2H league drafting tomorrow on ESPN. did you receive that?

I thought you already joined. What is your name, as soon as someone joins, it doesn't show their email address anymore.

Not the ESPN part of it. I just received the league safe email but it looks like the ESPN page is full. I joined on league safe but before I paid I just wanted to make sure I could get in on the ESPN part as well.

If it's full, could we expand to 12 teams?

Name is Jeff Matthews, email is JM8411@aol.com.

I sent you one for the H2H league drafting tomorrow on ESPN. did you receive that?

i'm embargolifted@gmail.com and also la vista hipsters

Not the ESPN part of it. I just received the league safe email but it looks like the ESPN page is full. I joined on league safe but before I paid I just wanted to make sure I could get in on the ESPN part as well.

If it's full, could we expand to 12 teams?

Name is Jeff Matthews, email is JM8411@aol.com.

I'm sorry Jeff, someone else that I had invited earlier joined before you did. if you would like you can join my H2H league that is drafting tomorrow?

No thanks. Could you make it 12 teams? I didn't see Jacob's name on one the teams in ESPN either, that would be 12 right there.

No thanks. Could you make it 12 teams? I didn't see Jacob's name on one the teams in ESPN either, that would be 12 right there.

that's just a screen name. (i know, confused me too). I asked some other guys in the league that have played with me for years and they said they wanted to keep it at 10.

I will certainly have you join if anyone drops out though.

Any spots left?

i187burritos@yahoo.com

Any spots left?

i187burritos@yahoo.com

only in my H2H league drafting tomorrow. let me know if you're interested.

any chance you would make the league 11 or 12 teams?

no, sorry. i already asked some longtime members and they said they'd rather keep it at 10. I do have the H2H league drafting tomorrow if you're interested.