Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

How old are you? What do you do?

39. HVACR technician. Father of three boys. Coach football and baseball. Freedom advocate. Craft beer and golf enthusiast. Enjoy studying revisionist history, economics, and philosophy.

44. Teacher. Playwright. Dad of mini-John Lynch and mini-JJ Watt.

I'm 41 with 3 kids and work in the mortgage industry. Been playing fantasy football since 1992.

27, IT.

PS: wow you guys are alot older than i thought, no offense of course. Good to know when I'm older its okay to complain on boards that FF players arent performing in the first half of game. :D:D

I'm 41 with 3 kids and work in the mortgage industry. Been playing fantasy football since 1992.

We started our league in '95, 6 man league.

Owners would call me on my HOME phone each week before Sunday with their lineups.

I would use the INTERNET in the computer lab at university to add up the scores using online box scores and then call the owners with the results.

My how things have changed.

We started our league in '95, 6 man league.

Owners would call me on my HOME phone each week before Sunday with their lineups.

I would use the INTERNET in the computer lab at university to add up the scores using online box scores and then call the owners with the results.

My how things have changed.

Oh I remember phoning in my lineup every week to the commish. Sometimes I'd be leaving it on his answering machine (not voicemail, answering machine). I'd also have a list of guys I'd want to pick up. We didn't always know if someone was picked up or not as we didn't always get updated rosters. It was always a crap shoot. I always looked forward to getting the league newsletter each week with the standings, scores, commentary and player of the week and what not. Lots of fun. Good times.

29. Senior Financial Analyst and Officer for a Bank.

Also amateur beer league softball player for the biggest best group of crazy bad asses #graysmania

39, full time VP, part time fantasy addict, married, no kids.

Started fantasy sports after the ".com" boom (circa 2001). My commish tells stories of making lineups and stat sheets with a "typewriter", and getting stats from the "newspaper".

Been here since Feb 2007. Some 9+ years.

Was a moderator of the original RW forums then.

Now I am 26 years old, graduating soon with a double degree in mathematics and physics. Hopeful to go to Graduate school.

Live in Chicago near US Cellular field, work near Wrigley Field.

I'm 43 and a children's mental health program supervisor.

I was a Moderator here from 2008 until recently, and have been playing fantasy sports since 1993. My first ever picks were Fred McGriff in baseball and Barry Sanders in football.

These two above me work for me don't let them fool you.

33 years of age

Co-Own a Commercial Plumbing/Construction Co in Dallas Tx

Been on here for just a year or so. Was a espn board reject for years before the epic crash of 2014 i want to say, or was that early 15? heck i don't remember

Married a couple years now, first child on the way Aug 31.

Go Cowboys

26, part of a sports streaming startup called Sportle.

Been playing fantasy for over ten years now.

19 hours ago, CL3VELANDBR0WNS said:

100 years old. Adult film. 

Well now we know Browns is a reference to a genre rather than a team.