Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Expresso

XTBaseball League Thread (Draft Session #1)

He just added Masterson (yesterday) who is on my MiLB roster. Dude needs to drop him ASAP...before his start today.

What are the chances...

What are the chances...

Not good dude, not good. He'll probably take his stats for tonights start, then drop him tomorrow and say sorry about that and then disappear like he has all year.

Has he ever answered the question about MiLB guys promoted to the MLB roster, then dropped. Are they still the team who drafted them as MiLB's property? or are they outright FA's?

Not good dude, not good. He'll probably take his stats for tonights start, then drop him tomorrow and say sorry about that and then disappear like he has all year.

Has he ever answered the question about MiLB guys promoted to the MLB roster, then dropped. Are they still the team who drafted them as MiLB's property? or are they outright FA's?

He's never answered, but pretty sure they are on the team that drafted them all this year

I dont recall ever getting an answer for that one.

well in my league (the hub), they go back to your milb roster.

Thank Goodness I didn't right?

Thank Goodness I didn't right?

You should still be smart enough to look at guys that are "prospects" before you add them since you are the "commissioner" of the league

You should still be smart enough to look at guys that are "prospects" before you add them since you are the "commissioner" of the league

Hey, I admit it was my mistake. I just have a few leagues and I forgot about the Prospects. I made a post about it on Y! and I sat him after I realized he was a prospect on someone team.

What about you not really being active as a commish? Got anything to say about that?

What about you not really being active as a commish? Got anything to say about that?

I'll try and be more active but I'm not sure what your definition of being active is. I'll try my best to answer all your Q's ASAP, assuming there isn't something more important that needs my attention.

Nor will mine.

I doubt Expresso cares though, makes a keeper, gives himself the #1 rookie pick, trades it for Webb, and still can't win.

This league is done

yaaayyyyyyyy its finally over, and i get the dishonor of finishing dead last whoooooopty doooo

Good call Phreak. I'm not coming back to defend my title. What a crap league this ended up being.