Wizard of Boz

RotoWood Baseball League !

Pitching is overrated!

Actually, there are still some solid pitchers out there so I'm not concerned at all. I just wish I got one of the stud closers but I couldn't pass up on Dunn.

Agreed. There's still a ton of pitching talent left. But just between you & me, I'm taking my 1st SP w/ my next pick ...

Agreed. There's still a ton of pitching talent left. But just between you & me, I'm taking my 1st SP w/ my next pick ...

I *MIGHT* go pitching with my next pick, but I doubt it.

Sober up & make your pick! B)

No kidding.... Dont ever call my phone again unless you bring a translator. You were an absolute mess. I realized when you just called that you are one of those dopey bastids that get all goofy and stumbles all over the place....there is always one of those type of guys in the group. You know the one that passes out and everyone rags on him, paints his face, shaves his head or any other type of stuff like that usually happens to you dopey fools....LMFAO

You need serious help...lol

No kidding.... Dont ever call my phone again unless you bring a translator. You were an absolute mess. I realized when you just called that you are one of those dopey bastids that get all goofy and stumbles all over the place....there is always one of those type of guys in the group. You know the one that passes out and everyone rags on him, paints his face, shaves his head or any other type of stuff like that usually happens to you dopey fools....LMFAO

You need serious help...lol

Are you sure he wasn't just slurring the words, "Michael Barrett" ...

Are you sure he wasn't just slurring the words, "Michael Barrett" ...

I wasnt sure if he said Michael Barrett or Doug Mirabelli... So I didnt want to chance it....lol

I wasnt sure if he said Michael Barrett or Doug Mirabelli... So I didnt want to chance it....lol

Oh, I bet he meant Sal Fasano! Just go ahead & draft him on his behalf ... B)

Oh, I bet he meant Sal Fasano! Just go ahead & draft him on his behalf ... B)

That was it !!!! He said Sal Fasano !!! Thanks for reminding me bro.... :)

That was it !!!! He said Sal Fasano !!! Thanks for reminding me bro.... B)

Well, Fasano should be drafted just based on his facial hair alone!

And Rays lack of facial hair since he hasnt reached puberty yet....lol

go figure Berkman with a strained oblique. Now A-rod's gonna break a leg or something.

Or what about Beltran hurt with a bruise from getting smashed with a Johan fastball in batting practice.....lol

go figure Berkman with a strained oblique. Now A-rod's gonna break a leg or something.

better now than April 1st! Consider it good luck B)

Or what about Beltran hurt with a bruise from getting smashed with a Johan fastball in batting practice.....lol

Bruises usually heal quicker then strained obliques. lol

Ohhhhhhhh Absolutely, I just thought it was funny getting plucked by Johan in batting practice...lol

Thank dog!

Ohhhhhhhh Absolutely, I just thought it was funny getting plucked by Johan in batting practice...lol

Funny story I probably posted last season. Guidry was throwing batting practice to Wang before an inter-league game. Wang goes & hits a homer off of him! What does Guidry do next? He buzzes Wang, his own ace! Imagine if he had actually hit Wang & injured him?

Funny that MT did take a catcher after all.

I'm glad I took V. Martinez, but probably could/should have waited since the big catchers took time to move. And both McCann & Posada are still out there!

Thank dog!

Funny story I probably posted last season. Guidry was throwing batting practice to Wang before an inter-league game. Wang goes & hits a homer off of him! What does Guidry do next? He buzzes Wang, his own ace! Imagine if he had actually hit Wang & injured him?

That is a funny story, lmao

Exactly why I posted about Johan nailing Beltran...lol

They said it was a nasty bruise and you could literally see the stitches of the ball...too funny

I'm glad I took V. Martinez, but probably could/should have waited since the big catchers took time to move. And both McCann & Posada are still out there!

If you didn't take VMart he would have been mine with the next available pick. With our scoring system he's gold.

If you didn't take VMart he would have been mine with the next available pick. With our scoring system he's gold.

Thanks. I was actually hoping to get Teixeira in that round. And guess who drafted him ... B)