Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DocJ

2015 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Lol I just messaged you too seeing you were on. Well let's message Winky and get a draft order set - I am ANTSY to get some mocks and draft prep in lol.

Lol I just messaged you too seeing you were on. Well let's message Winky and get a draft order set - I am ANTSY to get some mocks and draft prep in lol.

mocking for the mock, that's dedication right there.

It is the middle of effen July already!? Usually I am on the forums by now arguing with the new scrubs that trickle in from yahoo. Damn it, Rotoworld. Why in the hell did you have to team up with Yahoo?...oh, that sweet sweet money. I would have too...

As much as it pains me to say this, I am not going to be in the league. Too much going on and I am skeptical I will be as active on the forums as I have been the last two years.

It sounds like you have someone ready to step in, so notify them that they are in. Don't forget to warn them that this is the greatest league in the world....tribute.

Sorry to hear this...peace bro.

I'd like to run this by everybody. Due to my busy schedule this year, I've been unable to keep up with everything happening in the ff world. I plan on being pretty busy throughout the rest of the summer as well.

If the majority were okay with it, I would like to make my first 2-4 picks and then have another member take over for the rest of the draft. I feel like they could make some more accurate picks than I can as well as keep the flow of the draft going a lot better than I feel that I will be able to.

I'd like to run this by everybody. Due to my busy schedule this year, I've been unable to keep up with everything happening in the ff world. I plan on being pretty busy throughout the rest of the summer as well.

If the majority were okay with it, I would like to make my first 2-4 picks and then have another member take over for the rest of the draft. I feel like they could make some more accurate picks than I can as well as keep the flow of the draft going a lot better than I feel that I will be able to.

Magic 8 Ball says:

"I see T-Rich in your future"

Ohhh time to get out the Proteus signal.

Ohhh time to get out the Proteus signal.

The call has been heard and I am embarrassingly excited about participating.

WHOOHOO!!! *Commish cosign*

I should have the draft order generated for sure by tomorrow, possibly even later today.

Check your email gentlemen, there's a few of you who have hidden email addys on yahoo and I need them to enter into the draft order generator.

Gents,

I just signed up on the yahoo site.

It is not lost on me that I am joining a league with seasoned Rotoworld types where I can actually learn a thing or two.

Appreciated all around.

Looking forward to the draft and competing this season.

Sorry that the league lost Ashes, but happy for the opening.

Best of luck everyone...

Second place is yours for the taking!

B)

Welcome Winky!

You'll find that bouncing ideas off everyone in this league about your other leagues is very helpful over the course of the season. A lot of the fellas do weekly leagues as well.

Check your email gentlemen, there's a few of you who have hidden email addys on yahoo and I need them to enter into the draft order generator.

I don't know how to make my email visible, so i'll just PM you.

Let me know when you send it out.

...It is not lost on me that I am joining a league with seasoned Rotoworld types where I can actually learn a thing or two...

Personally, I am eagerly awaiting the moment you learn about Robrain's...interesting trade offers...

ert.gif

Edit: Robrain really needs to keep a collection of the responses he gets. That would a be a book work reading.

...It is not lost on me that I am joining a league with seasoned Rotoworld types where I can actually learn a thing or two...

Personally, I am eagerly awaiting the moment you learn about Robrain's...interesting trade offers...

ert.gif

Edit: Robrain really needs to keep a collection of the responses he gets. That would a be a book work reading.

Robrain's trade offers have retired many fantasy legends, I guess he added another victim. Personally, I like having Robrain in the league. I've never seen an owner hustle as hard as him, even in big money leagues. He just outworks everybody else and he earns his victories.

Don't worry, I bookmarked the one response that combines all the responses Robrain has ever gotten. This is the most legendary response to any trade offer in the history of fantasy football.

This is required reading for everyone participating in our league. If our league was a college course, this would be the textbook for it. I like to think of it as a part of the league's rich heritage.

I probably read it about 50 times over the last 2 years, and it still makes me laugh.

Dear Bruce,

I asked you as politely as I could to stop proposing trades to me. You are obviously stupid, naïve, or just plain rude because you haven’t listened. Here’s my final attempt:

I don’t care if you have the cure for cancer and you want to trade it to me for my kicker – LEAVE ME THE f--- ALONE.

I don’t care if doctors call me and tell me that your life depends on whether I will make a fantasy football trade with you – LEAVE ME THE f--- ALONE.

I don’t care if the movie Armageddon comes to life and the government comes to me saying that I need to make a trade with you or you won’t go into space to save the world. I will just send you an email saying - – LEAVE ME THE f--- ALONE.

******** STOP IT, YOU USELESS, COCKLESS, SPINELESS, SAD ***********.

Get out of your mother’s basement and make some friends. I know it’s hard, just try. I’m sure everyone will hate your guts within seconds of meeting you, but just stick with it. Try not to insult their intelligence by JUST BEING ******** NORMAL YOU ******** CREEPY FAGGOT. Maybe we’re reaching here – just start with owning a plant.

Also, go see a shrink. You have HUGE psychological problems. I can see you laying out your “Joker” makeup and handguns at this moment. PLEASE GO TALK TO SOMEONE. I know your life sucks. Really, really bad. Those bad men should not have done those things to you and your butthole. You just can’t take that out on everyone here. Please go get the help you desperately need.

Signed,

Everyone that has ever encountered your pathetic, annoying, worthless self

(signed, JMAK)

Robrain didn't earn many victories last year. He got lucky and had the 1st or 2nd lowest points scored against him.

Funny how he faced several opponents in which they put up sub 100 point totals.

I laughed again this season. "Just start small - get a plant" still kills me.

The JMak response is Shakespearean.

Every time you think he's spiraled off the edge, he spirals off another edge.

So, what do you think JMAK was really trying to say?

This is brilliant... truly.

He covered every angle.

Timeframe for when we'll know the draft order?

Don't worry, I bookmarked the one response that combines all the responses Robrain has ever gotten. This is the most legendary response to any trade offer in the history of fantasy football.

This is required reading for everyone participating in our league. If our league was a college course, this would be the textbook for it. I like to think of it as a part of the league's rich heritage.

I probably read it about 50 times over the last 2 years, and it still makes me laugh.

Dear Bruce,

I asked you as politely as I could to stop proposing trades to me. You are obviously stupid, naïve, or just plain rude because you haven’t listened. Here’s my final attempt:

I don’t care if you have the cure for cancer and you want to trade it to me for my kicker – LEAVE ME THE f--- ALONE.

I don’t care if doctors call me and tell me that your life depends on whether I will make a fantasy football trade with you – LEAVE ME THE f--- ALONE.

I don’t care if the movie Armageddon comes to life and the government comes to me saying that I need to make a trade with you or you won’t go into space to save the world. I will just send you an email saying - – LEAVE ME THE f--- ALONE.

******** STOP IT, YOU USELESS, COCKLESS, SPINELESS, SAD ***********.

Get out of your mother’s basement and make some friends. I know it’s hard, just try. I’m sure everyone will hate your guts within seconds of meeting you, but just stick with it. Try not to insult their intelligence by JUST BEING ******** NORMAL YOU ******** CREEPY FAGGOT. Maybe we’re reaching here – just start with owning a plant.

Also, go see a shrink. You have HUGE psychological problems. I can see you laying out your “Joker” makeup and handguns at this moment. PLEASE GO TALK TO SOMEONE. I know your life sucks. Really, really bad. Those bad men should not have done those things to you and your butthole. You just can’t take that out on everyone here. Please go get the help you desperately need.

Signed,

Everyone that has ever encountered your pathetic, annoying, worthless self

(signed, JMAK)

JMak must have hallucinated that my trade offers were like this:

So, what do you think JMAK was really trying to say?

This is brilliant... truly.

He covered every angle.

I think JMak was pre-emptively butthurt about that time he traded me Peyton Manning for Michael Vick...and then I rode Peyton to victory.

Robrain's trade offers have retired many fantasy legends, I guess he added another victim.

Nah, this has nothing to do with Robrain, or anyone else in the league. Robrain and I worked some trades last year, including the three team blockbuster that landed me Andrew Luck, which ultimately saved my season. This was, by far, the most entertaining league I have been in.

I am in the process of building a cabin now, which is what I have been doing most of the summer. Then I am going back to school to get an engineering degree this Fall. I want to completely focus on this degree (and work).

I won't be playing fantasy football at all this year [feels weird to say that after 9 years of playing multiple leagues a year]. I figured I would hand off my spot to someone who would benefit from the draft, and someone who will be active this year.