Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tryptamine

20-80 Scale

Most of us are familiar with the 20-80 scale where 40 is average and 60 is plus, but before last night I had never seen an actual grade sheet for how exactly the grades were measured. I think this chart is pretty cool to see exactly what numbers people are talking about when they give someone 50 speed or 55 control etc etc.

https://twitter.com/RA_Parker/status/597803648748519424/photo/1

50 would traditionally be seen as average FYI, 40 and 45 are considered below average tools.

But yeah, a nice resource for people on here to use!

Another useful thing to consider: 80 is also sometimes thought of as "top 5 in the majors" IE someone with 80 grade speed (not factoring in base running) would project to be a top 5 finisher in base stealing during prime years.

50 would traditionally be seen as average FYI, 40 and 45 are considered below average tools.

But yeah, a nice resource for people on here to use!

Another useful thing to consider: 80 is also sometimes thought of as "top 5 in the majors" IE someone with 80 grade speed (not factoring in base running) would project to be a top 5 finisher in base stealing during prime years.

You are correct, I made a typo that I did not notice before I posted.Thank you for catching that.