tm30

AJ Reed - 1B HOU

So we will have an update on every game until he gets called up?

1-5 with an RBI last night

• Like 3

What did Reed have for lunch today?

Enchiladas. I am monitoring his post-lunch bowel movement right now. I think he might be pushing himself a little too hard. Just needs to relax and things will come naturally.

• Like 5

Gonna go ahead and stash this guy, anyone think the Astros' freefall could actually expedite his callup since they clearly think of themselves as a team that should be in playoff contention this year?

If they think Reed gives them a better chance to win games than White right now they're really not in a situation where they can afford to wait much longer.

Edited by absknicks

Gonna go ahead and stash this guy, anyone think the Astros' freefall could actually expedite his callup since they clearly think of themselves as a team that should be in playoff contention this year?

If they think Reed gives them a better chance to win games than White right now they're really not in a situation where they can afford to wait much longer.

maybe i'm a biased owner, but i agree with this 100%.

They definitely need something. They have one of the best lead off hitters in the game, a decent 2-4, and a downright putrid 5-9. They could call up other prospects and get either the same or better production than they are getting out of their 5-9 hitters.

I never though White was anything special, even when he was red hot, but I am surprised by how far he's fallen so quickly. I agree the Astros may panic and call up Reed as a result, they didn't wait on Singleton or Springer if I remember correctly.

I never though White was anything special, even when he was red hot, but I am surprised by how far he's fallen so quickly. I agree the Astros may panic and call up Reed as a result, they didn't wait on Singleton or Springer if I remember correctly.

you are remembering correctly.

OPS up to .925 and trending up

Meanwhile the Astros are in the process of putting up another 0. This time they were blanked by the immortal Jesse Hahn. And Tyler White with another 0-fer.

Have to think the call is coming.

Edited by absknicks

They definitely need something. They have one of the best lead off hitters in the game, a decent 2-4, and a downright putrid 5-9. They could call up other prospects and get either the same or better production than they are getting out of their 5-9 hitters.

They mi

OPS up to .925 and trending up

Meanwhile the Astros are in the process of putting up another 0. This time they were blanked by the immortal Jesse Hahn. And Tyler White with another 0-fer.

Have to think the call is coming.

They have to do something, before the season gets away from them