Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snwbrd605

20 Team Points League Dynasty ESPN, needs serious owners!

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=968

20 Team League H2H Points, look at scoring for more details

Pick your NBA team and 2 players you want to keep. We will Draft offline remaining players.

6 Player team, 1 PG 1 SG 1 SF 1 PF 1 C 1 Utlility and 8 Bench 2 IR

Draft order based off player rater of two combined players.. i.e. Team 1 players rated 10 and 20 is a 15 ......and Team 2 players rated 2 and 10 is 6 so team 1 drafts before team 2 etc...

First 4 rounds non-snake order after that is snake order that way it is more fair

In Message, state team and 2 players to keep
I.E. Cavs, Lebron/Irving

Rookies are OFF limits, leave them for the draft

Interesting system but some teams will have a great advantage with your points system.

Imagine the best case scenario: the 40 keepers (2 players per team) are the 40 best players. And took the example of OKC.

In 2015, the first 40 players were between 39,7 pts and 66,1 pts/game with Durant and Westbrook being in the top 10.

So in 2016, the owner of OKC will be the last to pick (and it's not sure as Durant has a poor player rater). But even with a last pick, the 60th player scored 36,6 pts/game opposed to 39,7pts/game for the 41th. Almost no difference compared to the 2 first rounds so no disadvantage to pick 20th.

And you have the same problem for each round with only 2 or 3 points between the first and the last pick of the round.

You should add negative points for FT/FG/3 missed to have a much fair competition.

I'll join.

redsoxfansince83@gmail.com

I am not seeing New Orleans taken yet. If that's still the case, I'll take them with Davis & Holliday.

Invites sent, New Orleans taken by team stated above once they join, I still sent you an invite serge641

Did you want to join @babyTGV or are you just being a debbie downer... your "best case scenario" wont happen....

I'm in.

Indiana Pacers, Paul George and Monta Ellis - if they are not taken already.

gregorvdm@gmail.com