Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oleredbeard

_Deep Difficult 12 team AL only auction FAAB h2h pts league

This free league is in its 3rd season.

We have posted rules that can only be changed by a league vote.

We play a custom schedule where each team plays the teams in their own division 3 times and the teams in the other division once.

Players initial salaries are determined by the auction draft and by the FAAB auctions for free agent acquisitions.Player salaries increase every year that a player is kept and remain with him if he is traded. The salary increases start small, but grow larger with each passing season. Minor league players do not receive a salary increase.

Each team must keep 9 players, but may keep all 30 players on their roster if there is enough auction budget to do so.

This league takes knowledge, strategy and determination to build and maintain a winning team.

One manager has asked to be replaced in this league. You can view the team here: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=98414&teamId=7&seasonId=2015

As of 7/13/15 here is the roster with 2016 salaries assuming all rookies lose their eligibilty this season:

Adrian Beltre $49 Alex Colome $2 Andrew Miller $5 Anibal Sanchez $28 Brandon Gomes $2 Brandon Moss $20 Brendan Ryan $2 Bryan Shaw $2 Chris Bassitt $2 Chris Sale $38 Clint Frazier $2 Cody Allen $11 Daniel Norris $18 Drew Smyly $24 Garin Cecchini $2 Ivan Nova $2 J.D. Martinez $5 Jackie Bradley Jr. $2 Jeff Hoffman $5 Jesse Hahn $13 Joey Butler $2 Johnny Giavotella $2 Jose Bautista $50 Marcus Semien $5 Matt Wieters $15 Rene Rivera $3 Robert Refsnyder $2 Roberto Baldoquin $2 Robinson Cano $59 Tim Anderson $2 Wei-Yin Chen $9

I'd be very interested in learning more and would love to see the league rules, as dynasty/salary leagues are all different. I've been playing since the early days of fantasy and have been searching for a solid AL-only league that employs salaries.

This league looks like exactly what I've been hoping to find.

Thank you!

gregg.kaye@gmail.com