Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

2015 Team Defense/ST and Kicker Thread

Stephen Gostkowski has been a top 2 fantasy kicker for the last 4 years and no.1 for two of those years

Over half my leagues have eliminated the kicking position altogether.

Stephen Gostkowski has been a top 2 fantasy kicker for the last 4 years and no.1 for two of those years

Exactly. Its not as random a position as people think.

Exactly. Its not as random a position as people think.

It's a meaningless position. 1.9 points per game difference between the 1st and 12th kickers.

May be meaningless to you but when your down 4pts and your kicker is all thats left i bet it means the world to you

May be meaningless to you but when your down 4pts and your kicker is all thats left i bet it means the world to you

I think you missed the point.

Dan Carpenter looks like Jesus. So there's that.

.... and Jesus was a carpenter, think about it. It couldn't hurt having the man upstairs on your side, if he isn't too busy texting with his other son, Russell Wilson.

DST thoughts: I'm starting to warm to the idea of taking the Colts if I don't stream entirely. I don't like week 1 @ Bills but maybe that's not actually too bad...but the rest is golden i think vJets @Titans vJags @Texans...that would get me to week 5 nicely. I think Colts could be the stress free option and nobody will likely draft them before the last round if at all?

I took Seabass and Panthers D in my first draft. For the first week anyway.

Going to be grabbing parkey and miami d, miami has a cake schedule defense wise for the first 6 or so games

No, it doesn't.

Going to be grabbing parkey and miami d, miami has a cake schedule defense wise for the first 6 or so games

First 5.

Skins, Jags, Bills, Jets, Titans, Texans.

More importantly: RG3, Bortles, Taylor/Cassel, Mariota, Hoyer.

Packers D @ CHI

or Carolina D @ Jax

Honestly i plan on streaming anyone playing the rams, foles gonna foles probably a pick 6 every game

Is TB that much better this year or was dalton being dalton?

not sure but week 1 vs tenn isn't a bad streaming option. rookie qb on the road without much of a viable running game?

Can someone talk me out of IND as a multi-week streamer? Schedule is @BUF, TEN, @NYJ, JAX, @HOU. Three of those five are on the road, but the matchups don't scare me. I think Indy's fantasy defense is a little bit underrated. They finished #12 overall last season with a solid base of 41 sacks and 26 turnovers. Like PHI they are opportunistic and take advantage of teams playing one-dimensional offence to catch up. (OTOH they do not compare at all to PHI's 7 defensive TDs, 6 blocked kicks, and 4 return TDs.)