Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

2015 Team Defense/ST and Kicker Thread

I've not been paying attention - are the Rams D/ST still legit? I sort of accidentally drafted them, and I'm reluctant to drop them despite some decent streaming options in week 1.

BRONCOS VS BAL

VIKINGS @ SF

CHIEFS @ HOU

BENGALS @ OAK

49ERS VS MIN

BUCANEERS VS TEN

WHICH D WEEK 1?

ive narrowed this list down to cinci @ oak or tb vs ten. think im rolling with tb at home...

BRONCOS VS BAL

VIKINGS @ SF

CHIEFS @ HOU

BENGALS @ OAK

49ERS VS MIN

BUCANEERS VS TEN

WHICH D WEEK 1?

ive narrowed this list down to cinci @ oak or tb vs ten. think im rolling with tb at home...

My guy says Bengals @ OAK (but OAK is better this year)

I like Tampa home vs Rookie QB as well.

How you feel about Denver this year? I drafted them and don't want to drop them...

BRONCOS VS BAL

VIKINGS @ SF

CHIEFS @ HOU

BENGALS @ OAK

49ERS VS MIN

BUCANEERS VS TEN

WHICH D WEEK 1?

My guy says Bengals @ OAK (but OAK is better this year)

I like Tampa home vs Rookie QB as well.

How you feel about Denver this year? I drafted them and don't want to drop them...

i like em overall, just not against baltimore in week 1 and i cant roster more than 1 defense (out of principle).

I've not been paying attention - are the Rams D/ST still legit? I sort of accidentally drafted them, and I'm reluctant to drop them despite some decent streaming options in week 1.

Last year the defense totally stunk out of the gate. They probably have the best defensive line on paper in the NFL, but the corners get burnt - Jenkins takes too many chances. They got really good towards the end of the year.

Hopefully they should start well and it isn't an annual thing.

I'm rolling with Franks and Jets week 1 in all leagues.

franks? bruh..cant seem to decide do i go colts or jets???

BRONCOS VS BAL

VIKINGS @ SF

CHIEFS @ HOU

BENGALS @ OAK

49ERS VS MIN

BUCANEERS VS TEN

WHICH D WEEK 1?

Five of those D's were available in my league and I went with KC. Would love them at Arrowhead but still think they're a good play. Banking on those pass-rushers giving Hoyer a lot of trouble.

BRONCOS VS BAL

VIKINGS @ SF

CHIEFS @ HOU

BENGALS @ OAK

49ERS VS MIN

BUCANEERS VS TEN

WHICH D WEEK 1?

Five of those D's were available in my league and I went with KC. Would love them at Arrowhead but still think they're a good play. Banking on those pass-rushers giving Hoyer a lot of trouble.

We're the Bengals @ OAK one of them?

Yes but liked KC's passrush and no Arian Foster a little more. Both seem like nice road plays though.

Is NE playable this week? Pitt won't be as powerful on O without Bell but will still be good. I would like to hold onto NE for Week 2 & 3 because they have @Buff and then vs Jax.

Best options on the wire are Cincy @ Oak, KC @ Hou and TB vs Ten.

What do you think this year about Walsh? I think he will be a weekly top option with the improved Vikings.

Im going Philly D and Kicker. kind of nervous about the 2 points conversions, but Parkey is still going to be the kicker of a high powered offense (plus they got rid of Tebow lol)

Philly's D will always be a risky play since the opponents will have lots of chances to score with Philly's quick hitting offense, my rationale this week though-the increase of playmakers in their secondary, + they were 3rd in sacks last year, and Sproles/Barner returning kicks, against a shaky Oline in Atlanta (atleast it was last year)

I've got Philly D but don't like the matchup against Matty Ice.. So I picked up GB for this week... Let's just hope Cutler does what Cutler does when Cutler is playing like Cutler

Waiver options are Colts @ Buf, Bucs vs Ten, or Bengals @ Oak. What do you guys think? We do double match ups week 1 so I'd really like to start out 2-0 after week 1. So I guess I'm looking for the best week 1, not necessarily the best multi-week pickup.

I'd say Bucs vs Ten sounds the most favorable matchup this week for streaming after Jets @ Browns

I'm all in on the Jets vs the Browns. The Browns appear to be epically bad, although watch them put up record numbers this week. If you're in daily fantasy pick up all the Browns skilled players and retire early but give me a cut please.

I'm all in on the Jets vs the Browns. The Browns appear to be epically bad, although watch them put up record numbers this week. If you're in daily fantasy pick up all the Browns skilled players and retire early but give me a cut please.

who qualifies here?

who qualifies here?

brick.jpg

Good point. I think I should have said "skilled position players" and not "skilled players" to which they possess none.

I see a lot of reports rated the Bengals as a top defense this year? How is that so?