Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

2015 Team Defense/ST and Kicker Thread

Which K for week 15 and potentially 16? I have a bye this week for the playoffs.

Santos- @BAL, CLE

Boswell- DEN, @BAL

Prater- @NO, SF

I was worried about Prater because of the Lions offense, but he has come on lately. The Lions offense simplified things and they are getting scoring opportunities. Prater was automatic in Denver and is an accurate long FG kicker. I like him of those 3.

He's indoors for both games too, which is nice in December.

If you throw Hauschka in the mix with those three would you guys still go Prater?

Okay fellas need some help on defense. Playoff game.

I have Min @ Ariz and Chi vs Wash

I know horrible options

On the waivers there's

Phil vs Buf

Tampa vs NO

SF @ Clev

What do you guys thinks?

Phil surprised me vs NE not sure how they will do vs Tyrod and McCoy.

SF @ Clev seems juicy. Johnny manziel to start

Myers has been scoring double digits the last month and has a good ROS but put up a dud last week

Any Gostkowski owners worried? I hope gronk comes back soon

Man barth has not panned out at all :(

The best kickers availabe are

NYG Brown

CHI Gould

Jax Myers

CIN Nugent

barth has a great matchup this week against NO. Nugent and brown are also good this week

Man barth has not panned out at all :(

The best kickers availabe are

NYG Brown

CHI Gould

Jax Myers

CIN Nugent

Myers is in a similar situation to Barth (misses FGs and XPs), but is on a more potent offense and has a good schedule for kicking ROS.

So people are liking Prater and Boswell over Catanzaro right now ?

First week Santos owner so i have no ties to him for his 2pts last week.

Dropping santos for Catanzaro i think, but Bosswell and Prater still there....thoughts?? thanks

So people are liking Prater and Boswell over Catanzaro right now ?

First week Santos owner so i have no ties to him for his 2pts last week.

Dropping santos for Catanzaro i think, but Bosswell and Prater still there....thoughts?? thanks

I don't like Boswell over Catanzaro. I think Prater or Catanzaro are both fine though. I'm sticking with Catanzaro for at least this week. Catanzaro has 3 great match ups remaining at home in the dome. The week 15 match up @PHI is looming with potential winter/wind conditions.

^^ Totally agree. Im going to grab Catanzaro and than decide later on that Philly game!

Does starting David Johnson with Catanzaro have any positive or negative effects? Potentially positive id say. Thanks!

^^ Totally agree. Im going to grab Catanzaro and than decide later on that Philly game!

Does starting David Johnson with Catanzaro have any positive or negative effects? Potentially positive id say. Thanks!

If he doesn't score a TD there is a good chance they kick a FG. I like having kickers on the same team as some of my offensive players as long as it is a competent offense.

Ideas for a sneaky DST for weeks 15/16?

Anyone still running Detroit out there this week, and potentially week 16? They have nothing to play for... and i keep missing with defenses so im looking for a safe floor play.

Bears and 49ers look like interesting plays

Pats/NYG/Tampa Bay def for this week. Which one do you like?

Giants, i wouldnt start any defense against the saints unless its den or sea, i feel like the texans can keep up with the pats offensively, with hopkins there of course

I liked the steelers, saw them on the waivers a week ago and scooped them up for week 16 if i make it

I liked the steelers, saw them on the waivers a week ago and scooped them up for week 16 if i make it

I don't know. Steelers on the road at Baltimore? Division games tough, but who knows, maybe Schaub once again throws another pick 6.

Buffalo at home against Dallas in hopefully freezing weather. Detroit at home against SF, although Gabbert looks strangely somewhat competent. And there's always Tampa Bay and Lovie at home versus the Bears.

Lions are theoretically eliminated but does that really matter vs Case Keenum.

Okay fellas need some help on defense. Playoff game.

I have Min @ Ariz and Chi vs Wash

I know horrible options

On the waivers there's

Phil vs Buf

Tampa vs NO

SF @ Clev

What do you guys thinks?

Phil surprised me vs NE not sure how they will do vs Tyrod and McCoy.

SF @ Clev seems juicy. Johnny manziel to start

CHI

Anything to worry about with Gostkowski? Has not hit double digits in each of his last three games. Maybe just got used to him scoring 10 or more on a weekly basis!

I'm in the same boat. They're not scoring nearly as much, and his usage is scary now. Seems crazy to play anybody over him, but still, it's unsettling.