Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

2015 Team Defense/ST and Kicker Thread

Anything to worry about with Gostkowski? Has not hit double digits in each of his last three games. Maybe just got used to him scoring 10 or more on a weekly basis!

I'm in the same boat. They're not scoring nearly as much, and his usage is scary now. Seems crazy to play anybody over him, but still, it's unsettling.

Im in the same as well... im on a losing streak because the pats been struggling and gronk injury ...

im considering picking up connor barth for week 14....

So people are liking Prater and Boswell over Catanzaro right now ?

First week Santos owner so i have no ties to him for his 2pts last week.

Dropping santos for Catanzaro i think, but Bosswell and Prater still there....thoughts?? thanks

Rolling prater and brown this week

On the Prater wagon. He's been rolling and not having to worry about weather while getting the dome boost sounds like a winner.

Packers or Lions?

Packers at home against Cassel... Dez?

Lions away against.... Gurley?

Been going back and forth about this all day and have decided to run with GB. Theyre a home fav by a TD and early forecast shows moderate wind and rain is a good possibility. Could be a sloppy game against an already sloppy Boys team. I dont think you can go wrong either way, but i like the home team with more to play for.

Anyone know if Quinn is back for St Louis...they need him to wreak havoc and have a good schedule

Lions @ rams

Or

49ers @ browns

I normally like streaming a Def playing at home but I don't have many good options this week...

Both seem like they have tremendous upside but both could go horribly wrong if Gurley gets loose or manziel isn't a train wreck....

Packers or Lions?

Packers at home against Cassel... Dez?

Lions away against.... Gurley?

Had to pick up detroit thanks to some guy not even in playoffs grabbing KC. Should have held onto them

Lions @ rams

Or

49ers @ browns

I normally like streaming a Def playing at home but I don't have many good options this week...

Both seem like they have tremendous upside but both could go horribly wrong if Gurley gets loose or manziel isn't a train wreck....

Its hard to know now. If Manziel's only reliable target is Barnidge, how can the Browns move the ball? The coaches have created a scheme seemingly designed for mass difficulty in establishing the run so that's not an alternative. If your WRs are Dwayne Bowe, et al, even the 9rs blanket them. But if enough healthy people show up for the Browns I prefer Detroit vs a barely there Rams O.

I'm still struggling who to run with out of Hauschka, Santos, and Prater. All have good matchups this week and ROS. Most of the "experts" are saying Hauschka but Prater has been on a tear. Im leaning Haushka as Santos disappointed last week. Prater has potential though. Last few times I hoped on one of those trains (Barth, Myers) it didn't work out as expected. Please nobody make a Prater Outlook post lol.

I just dropped Josh Brown for Boswell. Coughlin makes some boneheaded moves, going for it on 4th down when they should take the easy points. Has done this so many times this year. I have the first round bye and brown at Carolina looks bad. I'd rather roll with the guy on the better offense. Although, I'm wondering if I should drop Boswell for prater now?

My playoff streaming is likely going to be NYJ vs. Dallas next week and then Houston vs. Ten week 16.

I just dropped Josh Brown for Boswell. Coughlin makes some boneheaded moves, going for it on 4th down when they should take the easy points. Has done this so many times this year. I have the first round bye and brown at Carolina looks bad. I'd rather roll with the guy on the better offense. Although, I'm wondering if I should drop Boswell for prater now?

My playoff streaming is likely going to be NYJ vs. Dallas next week and then Houston vs. Ten week 16.

Isnt Boswell the Steelers kicker? If so, you do know TOmlin pretty much goes for two points conv majority of the time, right?

Isnt Boswell the Steelers kicker? If so, you do know TOmlin pretty much goes for two points conv majority of the time, right?
People need to stop blindly throwing this out there. Do the Steelers go for two more than anyone? Yes, but over the last four weeks only two teams have attempted more fg's and thats where we get our points. Not the couple xp's we will miss out on... look at his numbers

Stale argument.

Still a high octane offense that puts themselves in scoring position often. They are also third in the league in FGA.

He's quietly the #3 kicker since they signed him week 4. He's been 20/22.

I know Brown only has 1 miss, but the Giants are so hot and cold. If Eli has one of his patented, "off" games, Brown is essentially a dud. I'd rather take my chances with the team that just chucks the ball downfield all game.

First round bye so I am looking at DST weeks 15/16

League DOES NOT count PA/YA so what do you think about one of these to own in 15/16?

Eagles ARZ, WAS

Rams TB, @ SEA

Steelers DEN, @ BAL

Should I keep Catanzaro in for tonight? Maybe switch him out for Hauschka or Santos?

Why would you take him out? expect cardinals to dominate?

I think they perform much better than last week, seattle can do that to teams....Vikings have an underrated D and AP will rebound

Id keep catanzaro in!