Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

2015 Team Defense/ST and Kicker Thread

Detroit or KC this week? Rams offense us atrocious and has Keenan starting. Rankings say KC, but I'd bet rivers offense does better then the rams

I have both in different leagues but if I had to choose give me KC as they score defensive TDs and force TOs.

Lions have started to force TOs lately and should have ample chances with the D Line crashing on the Rams and stacking the box and daring them to pass.

neither seems to be a bad play but give me KC especially with the offense already struggling and their lower level WRs starting because of injury. Kinda like how Eagles D took advantage of Brady and his depleted WR core

nasty weather on the horizon in Chicago and Cleveland ... all 4 defenses involved should make for very solid plays.

in order: Bears >> Niners > Skins >>>> Brownies

i have sf above chi right now, but maybe its better to go with the home team? thoughts?

nasty weather on the horizon in Chicago and Cleveland ... all 4 defenses involved should make for very solid plays.

i have sf above chi right now, but maybe its better to go with the home team? thoughts?

SF better shot at least points given up, but they just don't generate much pressure on the qb ... Manziel is a slippery sob, if nothing else

'Skins will score more than Browns, but the advantage for Chicago lies in Wahington's o-line mess, propensity for turnovers (Cousins, Matt Jones) ... so, if your scoring system favors the defense that can possibly hold the opponent to 10 points or so, then it's SF

but if your league rewards higher for sacks/turnovers ... then I'd go Bears

Are the jags a sneaky stream this week? Saints all ready struggling and now they lost cooks and Ingram

Whoops. Meant Tampa def

Check out the now "probable" Cooks. I don't know what to make of the Saints. Someone explain to me the surprising game against Carolina last week. Brees isn't home which normally helps the opposition, but, even though he's frequently struggled against the Bucs, I would stay away.

Lions (@STL, NO, SF) or Dolphins (NYG, @SD, IND) ROS?

Miami defends nothing. Right now Detroit is playing very well and has a quality set of matchups during the fantasy playoffs.

So many good options this week. Too many. Lions @ Rams, Jets vs Titans, and Packers vs Cowboys. They all have a lot going for them. Who to choose???

Are the jags a sneaky stream this week? Saints all ready struggling and now they lost cooks and Ingram

Whoops. Meant Tampa def

I'm rolling with them with very little confidence, mostly because I missed out on Detroit. They've shown the capability to be opportunistic and pounce on mistakes, but if they don't generate some turnovers and possibly a TD the points against and yardage could kill them.

SF better shot at least points given up, but they just don't generate much pressure on the qb ... Manziel is a slippery sob, if nothing else

'Skins will score more than Browns, but the advantage for Chicago lies in Wahington's o-line mess, propensity for turnovers (Cousins, Matt Jones) ... so, if your scoring system favors the defense that can possibly hold the opponent to 10 points or so, then it's SF

but if your league rewards higher for sacks/turnovers ... then I'd go Bears

fair analysis. just with potentially no benjamin, hartline and possibly barnidge and manziel starting, sf is just too tempting to pass up on....

GB vs. DAL at home, DET @ STL, or stick with Cincy at home vs. PIT?

5. Detroit 7. Green Bay 16. Bengals. It will really surprise if Ben doesn't light up the Bengals beat up secondary.

Okay for each of week 15 and 16 would you rather have Josh brown(CAR, MIN), prater(NO, SF), or bosley(DEN, BAL)?

I'm feeling like I should roster 2 for the best results. Is STL droppable if I have TB for their week 15 game?

Bullock J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS

like spring up here this weekend, no weather worries at all

Fitzmagic and that offense ??

KC at home vs SD or CAR at home vs ATL? Both good defenses with good matchups and I'm pulling my hair out (what's left anyway) trying to analyze it and make a decision.

KC at home vs SD or CAR at home vs ATL? Both good defenses with good matchups and I'm pulling my hair out (what's left anyway) trying to analyze it and make a decision.

KC is the safer bet imo. SD just sucks. i wouldn't really call ATL a good matchup. Julio and Freeman are scary even with Matt Ryan stinkin up the place.

NYG or Tampa def?

Justin Tucker or Barth at Kicker?

Barth forsure, dont see Balti moving the ball at all today

Close one, NYG..under ranked D with a handful of double digit scoring weeks. goodluck

Packers D or Lions D this week?

Both are reasonable starts. If you're a believer in home Ds a slight edge goes to Green Bay. I prefer Detroit as I just don't see the reasonable prospect of a functional Rams offense and Detroit since its bye has been the toughest rushing defense. Good luck.

Play prater they said...all dome games they said... At least im going against megatron who has been shut down

Missed on a K again this week. Thanks for the 2 points Prater. Any strategy for picking a kicker next week?

On the flipside, 8 points from GB is the most Ive got from a streamer in a few weeks now. Too bad my week is already lost.

Anyone think Crosby will produce @Oakland and @Arizona the next couple weeks? I keep jumping on those who are on hot streaks and always catch a dud when I trow them out there. Oakland bleeds points to kickers and the Arizona game should be a high scoring affair. Crosby has gotta be due for a couple big scores right?? Can I get on a kicker train before it derails??