Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

2015 Team Defense/ST and Kicker Thread

Gotta pick one of these D/STs:

Houston (against Indy), Pats (against Tenn), Jets (against Dallas).

All seem like solid options. Most scared of Mariota, but a little nervous about missing out on the upside that NE offers.

I have Miami against SD currently. Would Houston against Indiana be a safer option?

Undoubtedly. Clowney is coming on, Watt is doing JJ Watt things. The Colts play at home and Hasselbeck plays it safe on offense, but I like the chances of Watt getting through at least once and the Colts aren't going to drop a bunch of points on anyone right now.

I think Miami playing on the road vs a fired up Chargers team possibly playing their last game in San Diego it could be a negative points kind of night for the Dolphins (see the Rams vs the Bucs on Thursday) or it could be a night where the Chargers continue to implode. Rivers is the quintessential NFL wildcard QB. He could drop 500 yards and 3 td's or he could go 180 with 3 int's and a fumble.

Catanzaro

Bullock

Walsh

Boswell

McManus

Which one of these guys do you think has the highest floor which one has the highest ceiling and overall which one would you take first and how would you rank them?

Cat has the highest floor. Hasn't scored less than 6 all year, and is playing in what is projected to be the highest scoring game of the week.

Ceiling is damn near impossible to say because kickers are sooo dependant on gameflow and incredibly hard to predict. Any of those guys could put up 16 points this week and it wouldn't be a shocker.

Cat and Bos are on two of the three best offenses in the NFL. Both are extremely accurate and will have plenty of scoring opportunities the next two weeks.

Id go Cat > Bos > McManus > Bullock > Walsh

Is weather an issue in Philly?

Also I have Palmer is it a reason to have or not have kicker from same team?

Bullock against Cowboys?

I have to play the Jags D...I really don't want to but I have no other choice but them or MIA.

Falcons are #2 in giveaways this year. I'm playing them instead of the Broncos in Pitts.

KC @Bal or Cincy @SF?

Santos @Bal or Prater @NO?

Feelin' pretty good about going with the Jets D/ST. They've burned me twice this year, but came thru with a solid 11 points this time 'round. Here's to double-digits from Cat tomorrow as well!

Catanzaro

Bullock

Walsh

Boswell

McManus

Which one of these guys do you think has the highest floor which one has the highest ceiling and overall which one would you take first and how would you rank them?

Cat has the highest floor. Hasn't scored less than 6 all year, and is playing in what is projected to be the highest scoring game of the week.

Ceiling is damn near impossible to say because kickers are sooo dependant on gameflow and incredibly hard to predict. Any of those guys could put up 16 points this week and it wouldn't be a shocker.

Cat and Bos are on two of the three best offenses in the NFL. Both are extremely accurate and will have plenty of scoring opportunities the next two weeks.

Id go Cat > Bos > McManus > Bullock > Walsh

Is weather an issue in Philly?

Also I have Palmer is it a reason to have or not have kicker from same team?

Bullock against Cowboys?

43 degrees, partly cloudy and only 5mph winds. Weather outlook is a non-issue right now.

Palmer scores lots of points, Cat scores lots of points. Nothing wrong with it. Last week Palmer/Cat put up a 20/12 stack. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Which D? Texans at Indy, Pitt vs Broncos, Jags vs Falcons?

I like the Texans this week. They're the best actual defense with the weakest opponent. Pitt second, but their secondary is beatable, and I think Osweiler will move the ball on them. The Jags just aren't a very good defense and would need to score a TD to have an above average day most likely. Cant always count on that.

Hasselbeck and that team is a mess and definitely worth streaming against.

KC @Bal or Cincy @SF?

Santos @Bal or Prater @NO?

KC is a stud. Don't get cute. Baltimore has no offense and is starting Clausen or Mallet.

Meh no idea how to go with kicker. Toss up.

Chiefs fumble-recovery TD not getting scored on ESPN leagues for anyone else? It's got the fumble counted, but the TD isn't showing up.

Chiefs fumble-recovery TD not getting scored on ESPN leagues for anyone else? It's got the fumble counted, but the TD isn't showing up.

Yeah they haven't updated it yet for some reason... it'll get there at some point lol

Chiefs D/ST should have 20 points in ESPN standard scoring leagues, but is showing 14 right now. It will eventually update and add the FR defensive TD.

Chiefs D/ST should have 20 points in ESPN standard scoring leagues, but is showing 14 right now. It will eventually update and add the FR defensive TD.

Wouldn't it be just 18? I think they have the fumble scored already. Are fumbles and FRTD scored together or separately?

Wouldn't it be just 18? I think they have the fumble scored already. Are fumbles and FRTD scored together or separately?

2 for fumble recovery, 6 for the touchdown, 8 points total.

Anybody think steelers Def @ ravens is a good play week 16?

Or

Washington @ philly? They put up good numbers when they played earlier in the season but it's an away game and philly has put up some points lately.

Anybody think steelers Def @ ravens is a good play week 16?

Or

Washington @ philly? They put up good numbers when they played earlier in the season but it's an away game and philly has put up some points lately.

definitely going with Steeler's D next week.

Digging the steelers a lot for finals. They need to win out to make the playoffs. Only thing is that its at Bal and division rivalry. But they are trash with Clausen.

Not digging Vikings vs Giants. They are 2nd half monsters.

Lions at home vs SF is tempting.

Digging the steelers a lot for finals. They need to win out to make the playoffs. Only thing is that its at Bal and division rivalry. But they are trash with Clausen.

Not digging Vikings vs Giants. They are 2nd half monsters.

Lions at home vs SF is tempting.

No OBJ id roll the vikes for sure.

Playing Pitt in 1 league, have AZ in another and they are playing GB so im not sure